Really? No Flying in next patch?

Awesome!

Do we have any timeline (if you can share it) on when Dragonriding in the old world will be available?

5 Likes

Eh, Pathfinder could be as easy as it was in Shadowlands, and it wasn’t that bad this time around because we had Dragonriding.

I do hope come time 11.0 we have Dragonriding and Flying from the start.

2 Likes

That sounds like a karen argument to me!

Thanks so much for the update!

2 Likes

I’d like to see how it will be implemented. Looking forward.

1 Like

I don’t think you’re wrong. You’re just seeing it from a different stance. I’m just pointing out that it’s a minority viewpoint. It’s not wrong. It’s just not a good way to look at the gameplay overall for everyone.

But honestly, I don’t think we’ll see static flying until the last patch of the expansion at this point.

I don’t even care that there’s a Pathfinder… just happy for normal flying.

4 Likes

Well, it’s about time :clap::clap::clap:

“better late than never”

Same same

Legit don’t even care if there’s a grind, just being able to fly again is a sufficient carrot-on-a-stick

5 Likes

Sorry, can’t provide details about that at this time.

15 Likes

See OP?

Patience is a virtue

1 Like

Geez just let people have old flying without jumping through hoops if we’re gonna have to wait and you’re clearly ok with people being able to skip everything on DR mounts.

28 Likes

Hopefully not taking months to complete once it becomes a thing for DF :dracthyr_a1:

5 Likes

that is the perfect gif

2 Likes

Will PF grant druids their flightform in DF? Gotta at least give them that since you’re denying them a legendary.

3 Likes

After thinking about it, I can see how it would be a non-issue and even a nice thing to be able to switch at will given you have all the glyphs. Maybe I’m dumb for not going for all the glyphs as soon as I started playing. No one had suggested this to me. I wanted to explore and find them myself while I went through the campaign, and for quite a few I did. So for dumdums like me who didn’t immediately look up a guide to find all glyphs, I thought the restriction was a good encouragement for me to explore.

Druids will be able to use Flight Form upon unlocking Pathfinder.

30 Likes

Is there any word on how soon players will be able to obtain this in the expansion?

In addition to Pathfinder, additional accessibility improvements will be coming to dragonriding in 10.2 that are not yet on PTR.

19 Likes

Is there any intent to add dynamic flying to mounts that otherwise don’t “fit” that mode? Could we ever expect to surf on our red cloud discs, for instance?

Karazaa, the gift who keeps on giving.

5 Likes