Really looking for a Casual but active guild

life has had some ups and downs for me but I am in a good place now and I really miss WoW. I have not played in a really long time so I am as rusty as can be. I was in a guild just recently and it seems the guild has pretty much fell apart. No one is on, the discord channel is extremely dead. people have not been on in a long time.

I would like to start completely over in WoW and learn the LORE and level up again from scratch on a new server with a new Guild that is more active (Talking n such). I have not raided any new content so raiding im not comfortable with yet.

As I said I would really like to meet some nice people to chat with while leveling and maybe get into some raiding with in the future. I like PVE and DPS if that helps. I am a big fan if the Warrior Class. I resubbed today so im looking forward to finding a nice, friendly casual guild

My alliance guild would be happy to take you on if you’re interested. You can find our info in the listing below. If it sounds like something that might work for you, or if you have any questions, add the btag listed in the contact section and hit me up.