Really good Classic WoW review

Hey, dude, you sound like someone shot your dog, cheer up and do it better.

Did it work?

1 Like

Hey, I had no idea people went to restaurants to buy peanut butter sandwiches for 30 bucks each. Holy crap. People are that dumb?

I need to learn how to get this money for making garbage.

You guys consume garbage?

Maybe it’s your generation that never knew what something good was.

Play it at 1.25 or 1.5x speed and it becomes easier to watch.

1 Like

Madseason is great. I get a lot of enjoyment from his videos.

4 Likes

Right back at you, chief. A lot of people, these days, have trouble telling what is absolute and subjective.

He’s humble, and admits that the way he talks isn’t for everyone. Humility is one of the things I like about him. Aren’t you arguing just to argue?

It’s hard to respond, if you keep adding things. Were you never the victim of bullying or over criticism? Good for you. I’m not mad, just having some fun with someone who thinks their perspective is absolute.

Alas, you’re not getting it. Dunning-Krueger is so harsh. Best of luck to you buddy. My advice is to not watch/listen to something you think is crap, and to keep your scientific/logical reasoning on point of view to yourself. Cheers.

2 Likes

Nice thread derail. :roll_eyes:

And nothing is good?

Art, music? Movies? Television shows?

Nothing is bad because SOMEONE might like it?

Your kids kindergarten finger paints should be mounted on the refrigerator in the Louvre?

Mads video is depressing and poorly done. That’s my opinion. And you opinion protective super hero forum cops have to respect that or I’ll simply call you lying hypocrites.

The thread has a video in it. We are discussing the video’s narration. I don’t like it. Some people love super depressed sleepy borderline suicidal speech patterns.

Not a derail.

Nice summary. Now I can’t wait a little bit more. :slight_smile:

I only discovered recently that this guy has a lot of content. That’s a rabbit-hole for a day with spare time.

Thank you for the share.

3 Likes

I’d much rather be watching videos like, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfB5Yn-fkBE

The production value and editing of this episode is actually pretty spot on. You even admitted you know nothing about that. You look at a superficial measurement that it’s bad because you don’t like how he sounds… But from a technical standpoint. . this video is great from content to editing to message.

And good morning to Broken. Lova ya bro

Dude, I’m talking about the way he is speaking. I never said he was a bad editor. Please pay attention.

Here’s a derail for you illustrating the degradation of our societal standards. Then I’m out.

I replaced someone in my current job position. I found my predecessors hand written notes. It looked like a 6 year olds handwriting.

Our standards and acceptance of poor quality are so low in America that we are afraid to teach people and tell then to make their letters better or we may hurt their feelings.

We are afraid to tell people to sit up straight, exercise, eat better, speak clearly and use proper English and not sound like a depressed hostage dare we offend someone.

You keep on writing like a 6 year old, speaking like you’re about to die, have difficulty tying your shoes and keep accepting mediocrity. Peace.

Dude . go back and read your own comments.

And wow… just read your edit.

I am sorry for your lifeview man. I truly am.

We can’t all be perfect like you… God help us all.

2 Likes

At the end of the day… who cares either way? So what if he doesn’t “like” a youtube review of the game made by some random dude?

1 Like

It doesn’t matter :slight_smile:

1 Like

I like listening to him. He speaks clear and is easy to understand. there’s no BS crap most the other streamers throw in and he makes great points. it all comes down to personal opinion, I don’t like asmongold but how can I say hes bad with that kind of following? each to their own, I don’t understand the need to come and try shame someone for being bad when you couldn’t even attempt to do it yourself.

5 Likes

I’ll second that, MadSeasonShow is very chill. He sounds like a friend talking constructively about his favorite game—my favorite game.

I’ll agree his voice is monotone a bit, but charming, MadSeasonShow, don’t let this get to your head though. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

This is a very good review of classic wow

I dont care what some one sounds like as long as what theyre saying is rational, logical and presented in a coherent way.

The video checks all those boxes while not irritating me.

IMO everything you could want in a review.

1 Like

I guess that’s shaming?

But you’re shaming me.

I’m confused. Or is hypocrisy the new normal?

And in fact. If given the platform and the microphone set at the proper levels and proper filters, I could do it, better in fact. But you don’t know me. Yet you shame me?

Whereas, I hear the guys voice and established an opinion, from something I can actually witness and hear.

You established an opinion of my abilities without any evidence.

I’m starting to wonder…