REAL Tinfoil hat moment: What if the CIA owns Blizzard?

the CIA would do a far better job in both game design an monetization. they would probably, hypothetically, use your specific personality traits to manipulate you into WANTING to spend money on a product feature that you would otherwise have been fine without. :wink:

/silly

1 Like
1 Like

man, if all that were true… makes me wonder what they think of me, i mean, i’m just a random guy from canada!

1 Like

You’ve been flagged as irrelevant

1 Like

sounds good to me! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You can flag people for being irrelevant?

Dang it, I need to start flagging elves more.

1 Like

Enjoy the game! :blush:

1 Like

Well, players can’t but the CIA can :wink:

We need more CIA players in WoW… so we can finally have elves to be flagged as irrelevant.

Although… maybe I am CIA because I just noticed under the Flag option… when I read Spam… it says "not useful or relevant " So now I can just flag non useful or irrelevant people. Which is literally elves.

2 Likes

I always liked the name of that achieve – on topic tho, im not sure if we’d have a better game or not if the cia was in charge… what would the theme of the xpacs be? destablising outlandistan for powa and $? lol

I mean we can easily test this theory.

Hey, CIA. give me a GM shirt.

1 Like

Disagree.

Blizzard has set up a Department of Psychological Warfare to wage war against the playerbase and convert us all into elite esportsmen, which, in their cluelessness, they believe that is the natural end game for every new player who hasn’t been mind controlled by streamers.

Shadowlands is the expansion that came out of this department’s work. But they’re all so out of touch that they don’t even realize their devious plan not working. All they have to do is keep doing more of the same and bam! Tens of millions of new hardcore players will be flocking to join this game.

OP, your post has gone beyond tinfoil hat level all the way to tinfoil enema level.

1 Like

The only way your theory could make sense to me is if they could launder large sums of money through the game and use the game to communicate amoungst each other.

Otherwise, I doubt it.

1 Like

My reaction to reading this dumpster fire of a post…

3 Likes

Ion’s previous job was as a government lawyer in Washington, D.C.

Of course Blizzard is a CIA front corporation.

1 Like

It’s okay. We’ll get whats coming to us.

2 Likes

Not a tinfoil hat deal, but rather a bug in a WoW raid that has had some real-world study on behavior, including Covid-19

1 Like

flashbacks intensify…!

1 Like

The CIA guy is actually from the CIC. This is to fool you into thinking he is really from the CID.
Colonel Flagg, is that you? Life is one big MASH episode.