REAL Tinfoil hat moment: What if the CIA owns Blizzard?

Let’s say that it was so. Why would it matter? Unless you and your cell are making RL raid plans on an armory or something you’re just making some pathetic data monkey that much more bored.

Heck I get bored reading chat. Would hate to think some sorry sob would be doing that for a living.

I guess I say this as someone who since 07 has never seen anything remotely shady in the game. Unless you count weed references lol.

2 Likes

i think youve been smoking too much “junjo weed”

1 Like

Haha, yea, no one would do that

2 Likes

Yeah but this was the result.

Do you still feel used?

4 Likes

No but I feel compelled to watch. I’d look out for subliminal stuff.

It’s safe, it’s the country of Taiwan celebrating.

Getting a very Vault-Tec vibe from what you’re proposing… :thinking:

3 Likes

My first trip to Alliance side will be Gnome Druid. After that, who knows? :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I take your gnome druid, and raise you a mechagnome druid.

THUNDERCATS HO!!!

4 Likes

GO GO Gadget Gnome!

2 Likes

I’m just saying… Being able to be a druid would probably make up for the lack of transmog options. Specially if their druid forms was all robotic. Who doesn’t want to play as a robocat.

1 Like

I think Robocat as an option would be cool, but the base kit would be flesh and blood. Unless you pulled a terminator with flesh covered robotics, but that might get weird.

The 3 letter agencies are to busy making up stories about white supremacists. Just look at the Whitmer case and where that’s going. Next Jan 6 will get the same treatment. My guess is most of those people get acquitted to prevent discovery and actually exposing how many agents were involved. The damage has already been done.

That said, I don’t think any of those agencies would be past tapping into the data these companies have. If they aren’t doing it already, they’ll be taping ‘players’ for problem solving of sorts.

1 Like

It keeps people off the streets! Really, it’s a harmless way to entertain many people at once. The best part is that we do most of the work; we entertain each other!

2 Likes

It’s beyond extreme that the powers that be ACTUALLY THINK people buy this crap. Michael Savage had it right “Borders, Language, Culture”

Worth a look up “Congress Repeals the Anti-Propaganda Act” (things start to click into place when you realize that since 2012 all media is exempt from liability for FALSE reporting)

3 Likes

Thank you for using Vault-Tec! Even when I was contracting at a Google facility. The whole thing felt like Vault-Tec. And all eyes are open. N’zoth Is watching. lol

2 Likes

3 Likes

War

Warcraft never changes.

2 Likes

Transmorphers… almost meets eye level :laughing:

2 Likes

starting to thing this would be a bad idea, I can already see them adding the ability for mechagnome travel forms to be able to combine together to make a giant travel form controlled by one person.