REAL backpacks lol

Hey bliz…I not going to argue pointless with your green text guy in here…
Do us a favor…make 8 or 10 REAL backpacks…with some recolors.

Judging by how many people are sporting tombstones, bone/angel/faerie wings and what have you… seems like a lot of people want a lot of things and diversity is the best course of action.

1 Like

There is no point.
You just want stuff exactly to be made your way, and refuse to put in effort for things that would already fit that bill.

Just because you don’t like the covenant themed cosmetics does not mean they should not be making them.

3 Likes

The backpack from Wrathion was a good start.

I like the covenant back things, because they are opening new possibilities. We could getting more exiting things in the future than only capes.

Some different backpacks, quivers and even a backpack to carry spears in it and more would be cool.

Heck even some flag, or trophies on your back would be very nice.

The male Troll one from Maldraxus needs to be fixed though.

4 Likes

exactly. It was a good start.
Then they gave me a rock for my back LMAO.
The game has like two backpacks outside of the covenant ones that Ive seen.
There have been tons of posts in here about it before…so Im hardly the first voice on this.
So they make one pack attached to annoying BFA crap…then the other I’ll have to pay for a second sub lmao.

Like I said…and some posters in here are actually confirming without comprehending that fact…blizzard / Ion clearly know many of us want MORE normal backpacks in the game, but apparently prefer playing annoying games instead of just making up a dozen of them and tossing them around the game as >>>>>>DROPS<<<<<<< instead of crap grinds and having to sub for year, lol

You asked for a reasonable grind, which it is. You not liking BFA is a personal issue. WoW’s always been a place where cool stuff is locked behind stuff some folks don’t like. (I’m with you in not liking the stuff around this backpack.) At least the Wrathion backpack can be done solo.

Not something that makes sense? People are running around with a rock and chains on their back as Venthyr. There’s a Yeti onesie in this game. Vulpera got their own backpack. People have moths on their back… and somehow a backpack for, say, each profession doesn’t make sense? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

seems simple enough…

Correct. Those make far more sense than more backpacks.
They are specific to the covenant design and theme.
There are already multiple backpacks, and I see no actual reason why they would make any more over more creative things that actually fit in the world’s story.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
a THOUSAND cloaks in this game and this guy says two real backpacks is enough lmao

4 Likes

Sorry but no. An alchemist carrying around a backpack with herbs in it, or an engineer having a metal toolbox with gears and parts in it makes more sense than a floating rock and chains.

6 Likes

Okay. Well you are welcome to your opinion!
Those would be cool too, but they aren’t making an infinite amount of things every patch.
They can only make so many, and there are already multiple backpacks.

Charlie Brown?

Something in how this guy speaks is kinda hilarious in the good way. Like sarcastic :rofl:.

And well, Blizz is known for adding ridiculous ways to get simple things. Reminds me the grind of Pokemon Emerald’s battle tower just to give you a berry.

They do seem to agree that just standard cloaks are getting old, but they do not seem to agree that because the current backpacks exist in content you do not like, that they need to make more to please specifically you.
Maybe if you keep using emojis you will convince them though!

Literally no one asked for this. :roll_eyes:

Now you’re just making crap up. Move on, Metro. You don’t have an argument.

4 Likes

There isn’t an argument to be had.
You just wish they did what you wanted instead of what they wanted.
They didn’t.

Not much to really argue about, is there?

I hope they will continue to make more interesting back transmogs in the future, but if they waste all that on just making a single type, that would be silly IMO.
I do love your idea about profession themed ones though.
That would be a good start in my eyes.

Ive got mixed feelings about toting around a 200 pound rock on my back.

This isn’t rocket science. Stop acting so obtuse. People would like to see more backpacks. Get over it.

5 Likes

So would I! But they can’t make an infinite amount of things, which is what they would have to do because people would also like to see things other than backpacks.