REAL backpacks lol

Armor you say? A backpack does indeed function more protective than some cloth on your back.
Some more options like backpacks, quivers, spears on your back etc. would fit the adventuring and rpg element really well.

I really like the idea of such elements and more backpacks. I’'m not saying don’t make those the only things, but it would be a cool addition.

1 Like

learn to read what I posted. I covered the existing packs already

Nothing you have posted makes your claim that the RAF backpack is predatory any more defensible.

Im going to ignore you now, Metro

For those who still cant seem to get the POINT here lmao…the POINT is pretty clear.

Wait what? Are you telling me a backpack for let’s say a profession…let’s take herbalist, mining, or archeology doesn’t make sense? Really? But a Yedi backpack does?
Are you telling us a view quivers, or a head hunter backpack don’t make sense and don’t fit the story of the world for… let’s say a hunter? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :thinking:

Those additions do fit very well in to the world and they could provide incentives for players to make certain content to obtain those things (so potential + sub time and fun).

This dosen’t mean there wouldn’t be any cape options any more.
Or what else are you considering fitting for the world and “cool”?

Please tell me your views don’t represent the company on this issue.
It would explain their answer at Blizzcon in regards to customization… :expressionless:

2 Likes

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/welcome-please-read/130730

You can find the details about what the MVP program is in that thread.

:+1:
yeah…whoddathunkit that in a ROLE PLAYING GAME players might want some more ROLE PLAYING crap for their characters to help make them look the part without the RAF joke or having to trudge thru horrid content.

cloak mogs drop all the time. Literally all the time when Im farming mogs.
No backpacks though. Interesting. lol.
BUT…you CAN spend $180 and wait for a year for one…or you can go run the gauntlet that is BFA that I personally detest that was only put there as a hook in the first place.
Pass.
I’d rather just complain about it in here

kinda cant get him to understand that point, lol hundreds of capes is more than enough. Give us some real packs as DROPs or in content that ISNT absolutely horrible to do.

2 Likes

I know, I know. It was simply a reaction of disbelieve how… combative his responses were.

It seems to me more like a wish for the future and nothing more.
It’s a reasonable suggestion.

1 Like

I’m aware you posted it, unfortunately that is your option to get said backpack

Or go farm horrific visions to unlock the backpack from Wrathion

Nice things require effort, I’m not telling you to spend $180 personally to get a back pack, I’m telling you to find at least 4 friends and hope they can support you for 3 months each the most to get all the RaF reward’s, or at least up to getting the backpack reward

Anyone else enjoy a good ole’ slap-fight on the forums?

1 Like

no what you and couple others are doing in here is wasting your day rambling on about how we don’t need a few more transmog options wasting your time instead of just stifling and let us talking about stuff that we might want in the game. I’m going to ignore you now too

I hate to keep bringing it up but imagine somebody who actually feels the need to waste their time and energy coming in here telling us that having a few more transmog options is going to ruin their day make their life an absolute mess and make it so blizzard can’t do their job anymore LMAO

Jesus HP Christ the drama over someone asking for some more backpacks for God’s sake lol

I’m going to repeat this one more time and I hope everybody pays attention this time.

They added a number of backpacks this expansion did they not? LOL.

they added a number of backpacks which means they know people want backpacks and they took the time to make some backpacks lol.
But they made me a rock for a backpack.
Do you people who are in here wasting your time and energy understand the problem with that? Evidently not, lol.
I didn’t want a rock on my back I wanted a backpack.
And yes we’ve already talked about the two backpacks that anybody can have and that’s not going to happen.

They made me a backpack but they made me a rock lol.

You see in the problem here?
They took the time to make me a backpack THIS EXPANSION therefore they knew that I wanted one and they obviously had the time and the energy to make me one but they made me a flipping rock. LOL LOL LOL.
And somehow someone here doesn’t understand the problem LOL

1 Like

profession-based backpacks would definitely be cool. Make them so they have to be created as well, perhaps at max profession level. There are certain mogs I use where the backpack I have gives it a look I’m going for. A few more options would be neat!

4 Likes

You can get a backpack running Visions.

Maybe they will add more models in the future: maybe related to Archaeology or other professions…

It would be weird for a backpack to drop from a Boss since it is not part of a optimal armor set: it must be annoying as hell to fight with a backpack.

On the other hand, my Sinstone is floating and does not affect my movement.

1 Like

I quite like that idea actually. There should be more profession related transmogs in general.

1 Like

yeah…I didnt run much in that direction in BFA. I HATE that stinking expansion with a passion. lol. Not worth it.
Again…my curiosity with this is that theyve proven to us that they know we want packs. If we didnt…and if they didnt know…why add them at all in SLs? Literally.

I dont remember anyone in here the last 3 years “hey bliz…I’d like a ROCK on my back. could you make me one?” lol.

The two they gave us are both hooks.
One was to get people like me who HATED BFA to maybe suffer thru it for a single stinking pack mog. Aint gonna happen. I’ll unsub first. lol.
The second is a RAF joke that, if memory serves, you get after something like a year of the second sub being active, lol. $180 for a mog? Not happening either. lol.

So then they make me a rock for my ‘backpack’ this expansion.
They literally take the time and put in the the time (which apparently is so horribly man hour intensive according to a few posters in this thread LMAO) to make us packs…but Im Venthyr. I got a rock. lol. Not a pack. A rock. lol.
I wonder why oh why that would possibly irritate a player, lol?

I made ex my wife one of her family favorites for dinner one evening. Cincinnati chili. They love the stuff. Got the recipe from her dad. It turned out great.
She came home, was so happy about it and we had a great evening.
Oh wait…thats NOT what happened. lol.
She came in, saw it and for whatever reason exploded into a schizo rage fit that nearly ended up in me leaving and filing divorce.
The point?
Sometimes you expect one thing and you get something entirely different.
When I heard there were ‘backpacks’ this expansion I expected a Back PACK, lol.
I got a ROCK. :laughing:

Nothing is ever heard in any way unless Blizzard sees a way to profit with it, otherwise you can be polite or a dick about anything and it’ll be equally ignored.

1 Like

Many people enjoyed visions and also enjoy mog collecting. They were happy to get something they liked for doing something they liked. Your characterization of this option is ridiculously egocentric.

I’ve tried some truly awful Crown variations just because they had a neat bag :joy:

Can never have too many dice bags… or too many dice, unfortunately :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I’m curious if they just sell the bags… they would make a fortune.
Also… just stick with the basics… variations are always hit or miss.

The hits make it worth it though. I had a salted caramel one that was just chef’s kiss