Ready to give up

I tend to ask a different question. How content are you with copy-pasted half efforts.

How willing are you to accept uninspired time-gated assets. Reskins and rerigs, recolors and rebrands touted as the grand new thing.

How willing are you to accept minimum effort and psychological chicanery to mire you in endless circle chases in the service of a metric?

I don’t mean to be strident about it and please forgive me if I come across that way.

But even if blizz says so, that’s not rain.

33 Likes

Thanks for the better advice than many of the posts here.

6 Likes

Just out of curiosity, but do we know when 8.1.5 is coming out? I’ve got a race change code burning a hole in my pocket XD

Flying should be enabled in outdated content without pathfinder. I know a few people who quit over this already.

47 Likes

If it takes you hours to figure out how to get pathfinder I don’t think that’s the fault of the game. It took me 30 seconds to find it myself.

1 Like

I heard there was a master list of all this stuff in Teldrassil.

Oops muh bad, it wasn’t in a fireproof safe.

Researching achievements. Type in pathfinder and look at what yih need. Takes next to no time.

As for allied races, for Legion, complete the story quests, have a max level at the time (110) and the rep to unlock them. For bfa it is max level complete the story and have rep with 7th legion/honor bound.

But I suspect you knew this already and this is just a poorly veiled, unoriginal generic complaint post.

1 Like

Gratz, that made no sense. and im not mad lol cy@

lol cry for us

1 Like

Yeah, the removing flight thing is getting really old. Just have it at max level. No cost and no achievement for flight and everyone’s happy.

24 Likes

The requirements are very clear on the flying meta achivment. As are allied race requirements at the embassy.

1 Like

people just want things handed to them, its embarrassing lmao… especially frore :open_mouth:

1 Like

Except you have no proof of that. I was just calling you out on your crap posting. keep on trollin though but you might upset Ion. think of your game time

I like to play as characters I want to play as, or you know… races.

But it sucks when you have to play the game just to play the game.

3 Likes

clearly you enjoy having things handed to you, hence your defending the fact of people are lazy and are incompetent of putting work into stuff. Kudos brother, you exposed yourself lol

Yeah immersion has become difficult in wow these days.

Honestly, ive stopped running the treadmill for gear or chievos. Just do what i enjoy, and the AP follows.

2 Likes

my two cents the new races should be account bound ,

2 Likes

you mean like I had the Flight Whistle ‘handed’ to me because by the time I started Legion it was already ‘past tense’ ?
Things change, son. Stuff YOU worked for in OLD content doesnt NEED the grinds like it did when the content was current.
People want to play CURRENT WoW…not have to grind for months for OLD WoW.
Imagine that.
Oh wait…you cant.

27 Likes

You’re a big boy. Step on him.

3 Likes

and have to listen to the incessant whimpering for a month?

5 Likes

Step on him hard enough and the only sound you’ll hear is a “YELP!”.

3 Likes