Ready to give up

ugh…you jokers and that ‘blah blah blah isnt for you’
Take your insulting arrogant attitude elsewhere, please.

133 Likes

The Wowhead article illustrates my point pretty well. Just to REGAIN flight in Battle requires 24 separate achievements plus 100 world quests. This is just flight prep for one area, and of course we are all working toward more than just that. Many of the achievements are easy, true… but tracking them all is a full-time job.

I would like to be able to get back to just working on the best strategy for my class, and then playing it.

46 Likes

Sorry you took it that way but just calling it like I see it. MMOs shouldn’t and don’t hold your hand through everything in the game. You are supposed to explore and figure out stuff on your own. They give you all the tools. If you hit a rut then use google. It is not hard at all. Like I said, for flight, all you have to do is click the Pathfinder achievement and it will show you what you need. If you aren’t sure of something then google it. Sooo many detailed and easy to follow videos on basically everything. The same for allied races. If you think it is hard to figure out then google, “How do I unlock .insert allied race.>” and you will find some great videos.

So yeah, if things like this are too difficult for you (easy parts of the game) then mmos might not be for you.

14 Likes

Flying is 1 achievement, pathfinder.

If you can’t use that to figure it out, I’m not sure what to say.

11 Likes

Also…just focus on one allied race at a time. I dont mean dont do the rep for a few of them, but keep your brain lined up with the one you want the most and do that one specifically. It’ll help you keep from losing your mind trying to keep track of it all.

Do a lot of running around in argus and you’ll get Void elves and Light forge Draenei fairly easily.
As i said prevoiusly, the High Mountain Tauren are really easy to get and to keep track of.
Getting the “aint no mountain high enough” literally takes like two hours if you keep at it. And you end up with a good chunk of rep required by the time you finish it.
Then you can do the WQs every day, and also when Highmountain is being attacked by the legion you get rep for that.

Then if you are really wanting to push it along, go into Nethalions Lair (spelling?) and kill the third boss for 250 rep. Hearth out, Reset all instances and do it over and over for as long as you dont want to punch a wall. That can get you tons of rep. Just kill that third boss…the big worm, then DONT drop down the hole hes in. Hearth back out, reset instances and go do it again.

You could easily have the HMTauren in a few days, I’d think.

1 Like

Hours to pick through achievements ? Huh ?

You don’t need a ‘‘doctorate’’ for anything in Warcraft. Type in Pathfinder in the achievements tab search box and find the one with Battle For Azeroth in it, click, and click on the ones needed that will tell you what you need to do to achieve said Pathfinder part 1.

Allied Races literally tell you when you are at the embassay in your home hub what achievement you need. Type that sucker into the achievements search tab and it’ll pop up for you what you need.

At best it is a few minutes to flip through it. Don’t over-exaggerate.

I also would like things more available but this is really reaching for an argument that has nothing to go on.

wowhead also even has a tool that tracks your progress to unlock allied races or pathfinder lol…

Anyways they won’t be changing how they deal with flying or allied races so don’t know what to say. Hours to flip through achievements is hard to believe.

9 Likes

Also, if it hasnt been posted yet…this is a big help

8 Likes

Completely false? Really? What game have you been playing? Flight is taken away in every new zone. As I’ve said the the easiest path to restore flight in Battle is, counting required world quests, 124 quests. (6 Explorer, 6 diplomat, 3 loremaster, 9 Ready for war, and 100 world quests)

31 Likes

If you want to play easier games, go play roblox buddy. Gotta use your brain and somewhat grind your way to rewards, so they aren’t… ya know… handed to you lmao. This might be a troll post

6 Likes

If you click on the achievement, there’s a checkmark box that allows you to track the achievement progress as you would a quest. You may have to track the separate parts as you go along as well. Once you hit 120, if you leveled by questing, you should be revered with at least 2 factions.

Tortollian, Champions, and your War Faction will take a little more grinding, but when you do those world quests, you will get rep with the area you’re in as well. By the time you have gotten the 100 World Quest Achievement, if you’ve been focusing on the 2 neutral factions and your war faction, you should e close to revered with all 6. You should also be close to exploring everything.

After you’ve done this, look to see where you’re at on Pathfinder part 1, and you’ll be surprised to see that there’s not much left to do.

6 Likes

Apparently the devs don’t think so which is why we don’t have pvp vendors…

14 Likes

What do people do now?

They log in, do some quests and log out, and you still don’t see them. If Blizz is content to play absentee game studio, they could at least give us something so many of us want, seeing as how it changes nothing.

Just disable flying with warmode on. OoOOoohh so dangerous, such immersion. Battling across the landscape for that sense of accomplishment you want so much.

Why is this so hard? People with warmode off aren’t on your menu anyway. Why drag them down into the dirt?

I feel like the key point here is that you CAN taxi all over the zone, from anywhere, every five minutes.

You aren’t barred from the sky. You just get no choices in the matter. You will fly when you are told you can fly. You will fly to exactly where you are told you can fly.

You will obey your development overlords and if you are very good and worship everything we have done, choke down every pixel of content, grind out every point of reputation and work your very hardest to make the entire experience irrelevant… then, maybe you will be allowed to fly again.

Until you get to new content, where you will be grounded again and start the whole clown-show all over again.

As a method of interacting with your paying customer base, its a little sick.

69 Likes

oh no…something I dont like…MUST be a troll post :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

31 Likes

why not?
I was shot out of the sky by some clown hunter with "murder of crows’ in wpvp.

2 Likes

Weird… that’s not my quote. I actually quoted that from another poster.

Proper attribution for that quote goes to Oldheart, not me.

credit where it is due.

1 Like

You still see people in zones for assaults. Plenty of wm fights happening, and I don’t mean FP camping.

You will fly to get to hubs, and then you’ll fight your way through it, and any enemy faction member that tries to stop you.

I think pathfinder is fine, and I honestly don’t think flying from the start helps the wpvp aspect of the game. Yes, flying used to be a thing, but back in those days servers were less bad and wpvp happened with servers on larger scales because they could handle the load.

Or about five minutes on Wowhead.

Allied race and flying unlocking are the easiest things in the game.

7 Likes

It worked for 8 years with no problems until Blizzard made it a problem.

72 Likes

I see this recurring complaint about having to do 100 world quests, and you know what? Sure, it’s a big number.

But especially when you’re first setting out at the right level, those world quests -are- part of the game. You’re getting gear, azerite power, reputation tokens, gold, pet charms. You’re completing emissary missions to get more of the above, and at least for a while, you need those as part of the game. A leisurely 4 per day if you only do the emissary as it pops up, you’ve still done 100 in under a month. If you buckle down, you could probably knock them out in a few days.

So… what is it you want to play that you consider “the game?”

(And I agree, there’s a lot you have to do for flying or for allied races, but it seems like you’ll achieve most of those requirements just by virtue of playing… both by finishing storylines and by doing world quests and other material. People make this seem like a bigger problem than it really is.)

10 Likes

or you can . . . SEARCH UP THE REQUIRMENTS ON WOWHEAD

4 Likes