Ready for the final stress test?

Who else really wants the date for the final stress test?

Last chance to get our add-ons, interface and UI all set-up… Can’t wait til we get a date!

Edited to conform to community standards.

2 Likes

Troll.

4 Likes

Sounds like someone’s email was empty…

2 Likes

STRESS TEST SCHEDULE*

• Stress Test 1: Wed May 22–Thurs May 23
  • Stress Test 2: Wed Jun 19– Thurs Jun 20
  • Stress Test 3: Date To-Be-Determined

*Dates of each stress test are subject to change.

The final Stress Test will be open to all players in all regions with an active account. They do themselves zero benefit to restrict it.

i.e. You are a troll.

5 Likes

You’re such a fun-sucking forum cop.

2 Likes

If your only way to derive happiness is at the misery of others… I’m not the fun sucking one.

9 Likes

Ugh, it’s a joke. Calm down kiddo

No, its a troll. And treated accordingly.

Your attempt to hoodwink people and make them feel disappointed because “they didn’t get an email” is not funny to anyone but a twisted troll who has no joy in their own life and feels the need to drag others down into their pit of misery.

There’s funny, and then there’s this.

7 Likes

Heh, okay. I’ll delete the thread of it’s hurting your feelings

My feelings aren’t hurt at all, because your attempt was so blatantly obvious.

But instead of coming to a hundred different threads asking why someone didn’t get an invite, I’ll just highlight the misinformation at the source.

1 Like

That’s the point, it was meant to be obvious.

I got an email that says Epoch is banned from accessing World of Warcraft: Classic.

1 Like

Poe’s Law.

2 Likes

Lol they found me!

We pick our Classic names in 2 1/2 weeks. Two weeks later Classic releases.

If stress test 3 occurs before Classic names are picked, stress test 3 is probably 2 weeks away.

If stress test 3 occurs after Classic names are picked, stress test 3 is probably 3 weeks away in order for Blizzard to iron out newly discovered layering problems.

Finally, if layering is done away with then there is no need for stress test 3.

1 Like

Uh…

I see your out-of-date blue post, and raise you an accurate one…

You know… if I can remember them posting a date there you would think the guy that actually wrote it would remember.

Sure. And I remember after they changed the date from the 17th-18th, to the 25th-26th, they changed it to “Date To Be Determined”.

My post was not wrong, or out of date, because the source for that information is updated every time the date changes. The stress test is not tomorrow, it is currently in limbo.

Please stop spreading out of date information.

1 Like

While we are making requests, I was wondering if you could stop being a jerk. It would be nice. My point was that the guy that made that post should have edited it when they changed their plans. I’m not sure what about my post made you think you should attack me, but maybe consider therapy as you seem to have a lot of anger.

2 Likes