Reading the council threads

I agree that the Council cannot affect things that are years in the works like story or borrowed power systems. However, I would expect things that the Council is saying about how the systems are implemented that mirror what the larger community is saying would affect development and show up in Alpha testing: complaints about alt unfriendliness, terrible PVP gearing and the issues it causes, rare tunings, rep grind nonsense, feel-bads, etc.

For example, I would hope that the PVP gearing system that is part of 10.0 alpha is better and reflects all of the complaints from the Council. I would also expect whatever the 10.0 equivalent of Artifact Power or Renown is will be alt-friendly AT LAUNCH, rather than in a .05 or .1 patch based on all the Renown feedback from the Council.

The council doesn’t matter and the game will continue to be what it is now.

Thats sad. I wished these devs would stop being so stubborn and listen to those that have left the game over bad boring game design features

Other then concerns I find it surprising that there is a lack of race request threads in there. But just my thoughts on it is all.