Re Roll, it is still early

Wait wait wait… Your source is… Icy Veins? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Is Icy Veins bad now? been away for a while

I feel dumber for reading these posts…

h ttps://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/statistics/38#difficulty=3

h ttps://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/statistics/38#difficulty=4

This and many many other opinions in here aged like fine milk. Not mine though because I’ve got more than 2 brain cells in my head.

‘Hue hue dk nerfs don’t matter’- everyone playing a spec that isn’t DK, with the exception of myself and a few others.

BTW if DK was “OP” what is Fury, fine?

Gaslighting idiots.

Oh, one last nail in the coffin for the ‘dk is fine’ upcoming tuning on ptr aside from the Vampire buffs today for Unholy is an overall 5% buff to the base damage mod aura for Unholy. I expect to see something for Frost as well. Blood is also being buffed in PTR.

So we have maybe 10 trolls that think DK is fine, meanwhile the devs and the actual players think something different which is reflected in the upcoming buffs. Waiting for Frost nerfs to get reverted as well.

Just too easy to hammer on this community. So so stupid. Love the class, hate the people.

for anyone that has a problem going to the sites I linked just remove the space between the ‘h’ and the ‘t’ when you copy/past into search bar

2 Likes

Exactly. Thank you. Just wait, more logs will be coming.
DK has always had a strong anti-DK presence. They are very much a hated class just like rogues used to be before blizzard broke them and turned them in to what they are now. Which is just a shadow of what they used to be.

2 Likes

Ye I agree. One of the major issues this community has that rogue/priest do not have is this community tolerates and elevates trolls. That sort of thing gets squashed hard in rogue/priest forums.

Issue with rogue, not a lot of people play it. Every time the team tries to make it appealing they end up nerfing it which is an odd paradox and it certainly doesn’t help anything. DK is different, everyone has one at least somewhere.

Well, blizz started breaking the DK not to long after their release, they made so many changes in the beginning, that it was hard to get a consistence in theory crafting right from the beginning. It was like one patch, it’s this stat, the next patch it is that stat, the next patch, it’s this ability is removed or changed, the next patch it’s that ability was removed or changed and sometimes during ulduar, they would make changes in between the balance patches, and then boom…bye bye blood dps and on and on it goes. Let’s gut the trees in Cataclysm which came right after Wrath.
I really wish that we had Devs and player base that was willing to defend it and just not bend over every time …wah… " DK is OP" comes out. What is most hilarious is that so many who cry for nerfs…umm…who does that if it is your main toon?