RE: Mythic Raiding Needs To Change

I don’t even look at the community council section. The concept of a separate section where Blizzard elevates their hand picked mouth pieces is not something I am interested in reading.

But if you are gonna post about it in GD….

At first, I thought this was a good idea. Having 12 bosses split into 3 raids of various sizes would make progressing Mythic more varied. Instead of hard locking onto one Raid, it could be split into two or three zones.

But then I got flashbacks of when I used to Raid more often, during BC. I remember flying all over the place on farm nights. I am the type that usually gets places first in game, so it was always a pain wrangling the Raid Group from place to place.

In theory it has more potential upsides than down sides… but in practice, it ends up with major downsides for raiders.

I like the idea, but I see where it would get a counter argument by some folks.

I don’t think it is a problem at all. Having 4 difficulties seems to be a good idea.

Super easy, easy, hard, super hard.

I want to squish it to 3 , in my mind, but I don’t know where we would cut it. We need LFR to be brain dead, and Mythic to be as challenging as possible. That leaves Normal and Heroic… but we can’t make Normal so hard that LFR folks won’t make the leap, and we can’t make Heroic so easy that it is an unsatisfying end game to many. So, 4 seems to work.