Re-download WoW?

Ok, so my previous gaming computer broke, it was going to for a while now, so I purchased another computer. Using the same Windows account, it restored all my info (like Gmail, Personal Info), but I need to re-download everything. I went to my account and to Games & Subscriptions, but there wasn’t a place to re-download the game. (I have nothing from WoW that was downloaded on my previous computer - the client, Battle net)

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/195678

4 Likes

The link Kyzera provided should get you started, Wegy. If you have any trouble with the install or running the game take a look over in our Technical Support forum for troubleshooting advice.

2 Likes

ok… I’m having the same issues…If we go to the blizzard site and under my games why is there not a link to re download the client? This is kind of of the most basic need?

What I usually do if I have to re-install wow is Google “Blizzard Download WoW Client” and look for anything related to the website. First thing that pops up is this:

3 Likes

When I go into Account Settings in the upper right, it takes directly me to this page which contains the link to the downloads that Thunder provided:

Are you going a different way/to a different place?

4 Likes