RDF will come with Cata

Grobb players really do play like it’s 2009.

I see them keyboard turning and back peddling every BG.

I assume they still click too.

Truly a server of skilled individuals

I’m anti RDF, but I’m honestly surprised tokens got added before it.

For me its nit just the struggle and anmoyance to get a group for anything other than the daily heroic. Its KNOWING that there is a way to solve the issue. A better way that they have already given us in the past and it was a part of the game you are supposed to be revisiting.

Give us a server if wotlk just like it was when it originally was. Thats all we asked for.

2 Likes

Hopefully never get RDF, I agree it will push me to other games if they release it in Cata, or ever.

Leveling a warlock and I was able to get into 1 dungeon in like 2 levels. This is in the 70-80 bracket.

you mean like 1 dungeon run for every 2 levels?

i also love drinking bleach

It’s not for just covid anymore, it’s an all purpose healing elixir.

Yeah Grob players are pretty terrible in bgs not gonna lie

If they have quests that offer something it be used.

ITs why heroic is viable in retail.

You throw in the LFD for some quest need. do whatever till it pops and run it out.

By x.1 it was not even mattering if some “scrub” is in there low geared for a “carry”.

3 or 4 people are geared smacking around bosses anyway. Its a faster quest clear vice waiting for mythics. As most already did their M15+'s as soon as the reset hit so done their mythic tours for the week already.

They’d jsut need to have the reward okay…but not great. Like retail. Most like me ran this for gold really in SL. It was a pay me run. no one went here for gear in time. It was a money run.

As long as the new fresh level cap in the crap gear didn’t mess up one boss’ hook mechanic most could not give a crap as to what gear was.

Once Stitchflesh was pulled down…his butt was getting mugged hard lol.

More like 50-100X more damage depending on the player level? Since for level 10s the mobs have like what, 200-1000 HP? For a level 45 they have around 30-50K+ health and for a level 59 is even higher like 60-100K.

1 Like

no, that i was able to get 2 levels before entering a dungeon while listed. not to mention it bugged several times and seems to be getting worse. couldnt look at listings or list myself until i relogged, couldnt change the message from a group i had joined after it was over, showing multiiple tanks in a single dungeon… its just a poorly executed lfg

3 Likes

Some, like myself, never started because of its lack of inclusion.

When it’s in, I will be too.

2 Likes

I did. RDF is the main thing for me.

1 Like

Just play retail it’s a much better designed game and has RDF.

Aha… oh… thats not a joke? Moving on.

If the main reason you’re not playing Wrath is RDF, retail is def the better game. Comparatively content wise it is also the better game. Better content, more content. Less in your face p2w. Things of actual difficulty and accomplishment. Wrath is just a tourist stop.

If you think so you do you. But in my opinion wrath was better designed visuals are better even if they are low poly at this point. Wrath classic is poorly designed because they started making current expansion changes to a game that didnt need them.

This is what we’re talking about. Not the OG. The massacred the boyyo lmao.

Even if we are talking about Wrath Classic, its still better designed than DF.