RDF What is the downside to You Personally

Which are?

Which are?

Which are?

Can’t leave us hanging. Please explain.

Yet noone can explain them without having to make vague statements about community or people being lazy.

1 Like

You can literally read them in every thread on this topic if you could read the posts that aren’t jerking off your take.

Well no since you know you still have to do the content, and is functionally no different than the daily quests(which is why most people would be fine if the rewards were removed directly from the tool and left on quest givers)

Ok, so more vaguery and hand waving.

Oh and maybe you should read, because several replies have already come saying the same thing I just did.

There are no threads on these entire forums with any legitimate reasons why RDF is bad. All of your attempts at painting RDF as bad have all been dismantled and disproven dozens of times over.

So it should be easy for you to quickly point them out?

No, that is because all any opponent of RDF does is reply, “We already said why”, then point to vague responses about the community or people being lazy. Those are not reasons, those are opinions that are just as vague and hand wavy as your current responses.

I have yet to see any reasons why RDF is bad for the game that has not been found to be overly opinionated, flat out incorrect, or just based on some deeply root need to control other people and how they choose to play the game.

1 Like

Very few people are doing that. The problem is the anti-RDF position is not compelling and lacks logic.

2 Likes

Quite literally every response is doing that.

They think that if they just repeat the same already disproven claims that we should pretend they are valid or else we’re just ignoring them.

For example the now completely obliterated and provably false claim that RDF makes people less social. When in reality it encourages socialization by allowing me to play with others more easily rather than basically playing by myself because the LFG tool is horrendous. Also the fact that nobody talks in any of LFG tool groups I’ve been in.

All of the things they claim will come with RDF already happen without RDF.

You need to learn what “disproven” means.

If you say RDF is bad for the game, it is on you to provide actually facts and not just your feelings. Everything you all claim will happen if RDF was in the game is already happening without RDF.

You mean the facts that have been provided every thread, for 15 years on the subject? The game is about making the groups and the connections more than it is about doing the content. If you can’t make friends or a group to do the dungeon, you don’t get to do the dungeon. Matchmaking is antithetical to the MMORPG structure and its implementation destroyed the classification of the game. We, as in the people Classic was brought into existence for, like playing MMOs. I’m sorry you don’t. Go play something else.

It was already happening before Wrath even went live. But it is far easier to place the blame on RDF and bury their heads in the sand, then to actually admit that RDF has nothing to do with it.

2 Likes

Those aren’t facts. Those are feelings and opinions.

So, you don’t know what facts are, either. Cool.

It’s like you learned something in 4th grade math and misunderstood what your teacher told you. One negative doesn’t make another negative positive.

Then explain to me why Classic is having the same problem with the community RIGHT NOW and it is progressing at an even faster rate, without RDF even in the game?

1 Like

Players like you who sabotage it? Pretty simple, really. I don’t have problems finding groups ever. Weird, right?