RDF What is the downside to You Personally

Because some people are so deluded into thinking that their opinion actually matters.

I certainly donā€™t. I just read the posts. Thatā€™s all. Letā€™s take this thread for example. Can you honest tell me Lucidblue is not a troll. Just read some of their earlier posts in this thread. It sure seesm like trolling.

1 Like

My favorite thing is when folks like one of your toons posts and fight with your others.

You folks are all rubes.

I find it interesting that Lucid was quick to accuse others with established post history of alt posting, and now suddenly random people with few posts themselves, most of them using very similar language and argumentative tactics in their post history, are coming out of the woodwork to defend him

Just an idle observation :thinking:

Lmaoā€¦. Rubes.

The fact that some of you take this place seriously amuses me.

Now watch this threads activity drop when that I am in game.

Since you brought it up, who are your other forum toons?

Coming from the forum troll who acts like it is ok to rob a bank with no concequences.

This is a ā€œbankā€ in your mind and that is why I am here.

I donā€™t have a problem with trolling. I actually enjoy good trolling. The problem is your trolling lacks quality. Go do some studying to get better than try again.

Lucid trolls trolls. If you are offended there is a reason. Itā€™s called getting triggered

Ok. Itā€™s still low quality trolling. Iā€™m asking you to be better at it. Thatā€™s all.

Didnā€™t you say you were leaving now that you were in the game?

1 Like

Honestly, I agree with Calli. Your trolling is so low effort, it is more of just pointing the finger and laughing at you while you make a fool of yourself.

1 Like

Says the guy who gets triggered when people ask for RDF to be in the game.

2 Likes

Well, yeah.
If the game were like the forum, weā€™d simply queue for PvP. You know, queue from anywhere like RDF should be.

Iā€™m gonna call him Mr. Cinema, heā€™s quite the little projector.

2 Likes

Am I making a fool out of myself? I take this place super seriously.

Maybe I should bump a hundred RDF threads. With a hundred different toons and then watch you fools think your arguments are gaining tractions. Then I should post complaining about them and watch you agree and disagree.

4theLULz

ā€œWatch the thread die now since Iā€™m leaving!ā€ proceeds to not leave because heā€™s desperate for validation or something I guess

lol. I donā€™t even think he realizes heā€™s self owning himself. Thatā€™s the tragedy.

2 Likes

Are you stuck in the year 2014?

Shhhhhhh. Donā€™t let him know. He thinks heā€™s quite clever. Itā€™s hilarious.