RDF What is the downside to You Personally

You actually used that word unironically…Double yikes.

Sock puppetry just makes you look sad bro. Stick to one toon or I won’t play with you

2 Likes

No, I am not calling you 12 because of any of these imaginary reasons you need to throw out. I am calling you 12 because its obvious you never played WOTLK original and thus are likely 12 years old because thats how long ago the game was. So stop speaking on WOTLK and the consequences of RDF when its clear you know nothing about it and are just regurgitating what you’d read on forums from the other 12 year olds who never played it.

Well, then stop the sock puppetry then maybe one day, you’ll have some friends to play with.

Also, if you’re thinking I am someones alt, think again.

Also, liking yourself on classic alts doesn’t make your post a good post.

1 Like

Great point LULz

And that is one hell of a contradiction, Lucidblue

No, you are calling me 12 because I disagree with you and that’s your defensive mechanism.

You resort to belittling. Which erodes away at your argument.

1 Like

If the game were like the forum you wouldn’t need RDF

2005 called, they want their annoying internet teenager slang back

You guys don’t get it. Lucidblue is so right that the only reason multiple people would disagree with him is that we are all the same person. Obviously multiple people would never actually disagree with his genius after all. /s

1 Like

LULz is how we are keeping score here

The forums are the forums. They aren’t the game. They’re a place for us to provide our feedback on everything about the game, including the decision not to add RDF into the expansion where RDF was originally introduced too.

Read it again genius. It doesn’t say nobody agrees with lucid.

I agree with Lucid too

They are the best type of genius too. A genius in their own mind.

Don’t hate truth

Why do most of you anti-RDF folks come across as trolls?

1 Like

Why do people think anyone here is doing anything other than trolling?

1 Like

Because they don’t have any real arguments, hence the arguments they do try to use fall flat and fake.

1 Like

insert “trollface.png” here.