RDF What is the downside to You Personally

That’s an assumption. Everything you’ve posted is subjective. You’ve included hyperbolic insults as well to further your agenda.
If anyone is seemingly “crying” you sir, are the one.

3 Likes

Absolute troll here. Don’t waste your breath on these clowns.

So much this. And the problems here, is that people attack each other over wanting or not wanting something. Usually starts with one person then the other goes back and then… Ugh…

The forums end up being like this

The downside is daily log in power reward gains (form of badges in the case of rdf). Started here and became over time the dailt ap grind.

You haven’t proven me wrong. Prove that you are not having a tantrum like a child

The daily grind existed long before RDF. What drugs are you on.

Personally I don’t care about RDF either way. I DO think that RDF is a cop out though. The only difference between RDF and the current LFG tool is one is automatic and the other is manual. LFG tool you can choose your group and who you play with, RDF just forces you to play with people regardless of what they are like. If players just want RDF because it allows them to press a button, be lazy, and get a group, then I say the game doesnt need it.

You just asked me to prove a negative to you. Of all the anti-RDFers I’ve seen on here you might actually be one of the dumbest.

1 Like

I don’t need to, you are doing fine all on your own.

1 Like

That still sounds like a child throwing a tantrum because it didn’t get what it wanted. Try again

People are literally skipping 5 man heroics and going straight into raid logging.

Power reward gains from RDF is a nothing burger.

Projections won’t help here bud. Your whines are out for everyone to see.

When? Since when could you simply not raid log and without logging on for a day did you miss out on player power that you could not option ever again as the 24 hours was up?

Nice contradiction right there for the one who is projecting and whining on the forums.

1 Like

Well stop then. Listen to yourself! :joy_cat:

You seem to have ignored the started here and ended with daily ap grind.

Sock puppets won’t save you bud

oh, the whole ill calls you this age group because without that I feel like i don’t have a valid argument. You do that a lot in your responses in multiple threads. It’s a weak way to try to invalidate another opinion and usually exhibits a weakness in your opinion.

And yea it had a very distinct effect on it. Denying that is just a foolish thing. We all know how people react differently once they become more and more anonymous to everyone.

And finally, I don’t give a crap about vocab on a gaming forum. I already have to do that all the time when I’m at work filling out legal documentations.

I agree. They won’t save you. Nice attempt though.

1 Like

I still don’t socialize even when I get in a group. I quest til an invite comes in after listing myself.