RDF What is the downside to You Personally

What are you even getting at? Did you hit your head or something? All I’m getting out of you is basically this, leave the game. Why? Do you even know what I said prior to looking at your bad takes?

1 Like

Because this is how it is, dont like it, go play another game, its that simple.
People like the game this way, and its 100% do able, if you dont like it, dont play it. Simple as.

1 Like

LMAO ok bud you are acting like I’m affect by this, spoilers, I’m not. You are a bad representation of the community.

Are you a troll or actually incapable or reading? There was no equipment manager in the beginning of OG Wrath. There was no 30 minute hearth. There was no dual spec. Blah, blah, blah.

The released classic Wrath on the last patch with all the last patch features. Features are not content. It isn’t hard, buddy. RDF was a feature in OG Wrath in the very patch we’re playing.

If you don’t want to play Wrath, retail is that way ----->

Very well said. Now go play retail and stop crying for things that aren’t coming. WOTLKC is a huge success without RDF.

No it wasn’t, anymore than 30 minute hearths were. Why are you making stuff up? Is it really THAT hard to defend no RDF?

Go play retail and stop crying about people who want to play Wrath. As it was.

Adios

It literally was. It was hard called a catch up mechanic for Heroic badge farming and leveling for ICC. This is common knowledge. Denying it is being wrong.

It literally wasn’t. Feel free to prove me wrong and quote a blue.

Otherwise, get over your L.

You’re the only one crying. I’m already full prebis with 1 piece tier and half a set of PvP gear doing Naxx again on 10 man tonight having an absolute blast without RDF. I have nothing to cry about.

Cool glad you think that, no go play retail if you dont like classic wrath, i dont really care if you think im a bad representation of the community, i want the game kept as it is not what people want it to be.

You can come back when its the way you like it, until then, have fun in retail.

So you admit to being wrong and are basically just clogging the forums screaming into a void that doesn’t care about your feelings? Got it. Good luck in Dragonflight.

You’re the one crying. Also making crap up off the top of your head because you have NOTHING to defend no RDF being in the game.

You’re a disingenuous troll.

The End

I disagree that it was designed purely as a catch-up mechanic. Because if it was, why wasn’t it just limited to wraths dungeons? It is a feature every dungeon so people can run it instead of just questing. Dungeons are a nice thing to throw in while questing.

1 Like

Reported and ignored for trolling.

You really are though and now 10 posts later after I already called out your BS you’re trying to uno reverse card while malding. Touch grass.

It’s a troll Just ignore it and move on.

I never said anything about hating wrath. Ever. You clearly don’t know where I stand and took you down for what you are. You are scum.

1 Like

And you are the one insulting others so you know there is that.
Again, if you dont like the way wrath is right now, go play another game.

If we wanted to play retail, we would play retail.

1 Like