RDF What is the downside to You Personally

I’m sorry, what are the names of these forums? Oh look at that. Wrath of the Lich King Classic Discussion. Next are you going to accuse people on these forums who ask about class balancing are talking about retail too?

No, this topic is 100% Wrath as RDF was first introduced to the game in Wrath. And the current topic at hand is if Blizzard was right to remove RDF from the game client since the client we are using was a version that came after RDF was introduced. Therefore Wrath is the place this dicussion makes the most sense. Seems to me, your comment is the off topic one here.

1 Like

None, but I’m not a gatekeeping classic andy so I live in reality.

1 Like

we should also add mount achievements to go to our retail account , and name changes , with account transfers as well as this QOL do not affect other players

Oh my. :eyes: :sweat_drops:

Reality?

IN what reality is a player forcibly not allowing you in a dungeon?

No compelling argument against.

-Ninja looting? I think not.
-Why is cross realm different the all the layering.? So many more folks on servers today.
-A lot of “we already said why”. or “yes there are”
-And one says the Group finder let’s them hand pick their group. Gatekeeping. And they could still hand pick a group if they wished.
-Another is arguing against Random Raid Finder.

I’ll get to enjoy playing the game too much for Blizzard to tolerate.

The only down side RDF has is that people can sometimes play poorly.

But you get that in normal groups… soo…? :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

It neither benefits me or henders me in anyway. But will say this, adding RDF won’t entice me to start running Dungeons tho.

There are no downsides to RDF.

1 Like

What facts exactly? Stating that RDF ruined the game is an opinion. Just like stating that RDF would be good for the game is an opinion.

Lol what a loser

It’s a fact, as it was an observable phenomenon. It happened. The game was hurt exponentially from including RDF. It didn’t hurt so much initially, as WotLK was in a very established place at the time of its introduction, but Cata was nothing but RDF for its entirety and that destroyed camaraderie on servers. It incentivized toxicity.

There is no downside to RDF… I challenge anyone to come up with one good logical non-personal reason.

1 Like

This is Blizzard at its finest.

There is not a down side to RDF !

I feel like the only downside I can agree with is that it being cross realm, however these other other “downsides” that Anti-RDFers like to spout out are very debatable.

My man, Ninja looting isn’t exclusive to RDF and cross realm.

I mean in today;s classic, TBC and Wrath with most stuff being server only, for you to have repercussions against you is very small, especially where you are on a server with a larger player base (like benediction, faerlina etc) and which to get repercussions is to be the biggest scumbag possible.

I don’t know if I have asked you on another thread but I will ask the question again…

How does pressing the button to join a queue for a random dungeon give you full Heroic ICC 26 man heroic gear?

My man if you read the actual thread you would know i didnt say it was exclusive to RDF. Just that blacklist wont work…But you keep commenting without reading other post.

Then you should have no problems providing documented and verified proof that RDF was the cause of these things.

So please do so…

3 Likes