RDF threads =

Lol you think i need things from RDF level?

It’s better for community. 1-80 non heroic would be fine

just want to make this clear and to keep it free from political bull jive. Blizzard does not have any obligation to honor or maintain any level of freedom of speech on any of the platforms. they can come in and strike anything you say on their platforms down for any reason they want. they don’t even need to say it violates their ToS. they can just remove it if they like. its the privilege of being a private company.

PS i don’t think you understand what freedom of speech really means but that is another story for another platform.

3 Likes

That’s perfect. They gave us 3 versions of the game and gave us no support. Millions of dollars goes to the pockets of ***** ******* and they can’t regurgitate a copy of a game that was already made.

3 Likes

Sir, don’t you understand? Jay Allen Brack. said you don’t want classic servers. you think you do. but you really don’t. This is why. its quite prophetic of Jay Allen Brack. and at this point I am beginning to think he was right.

1 Like

He would be if they actually gave us a recreation of Classic xpacs. But they didn’t.

This ain’t that.

3 Likes

You are alienating half of the player base with your comment the game is ours aswell not just people who think like you.

3 Likes

thats why i followed up with my last sentence. because at this point i’m mixed on the entire thing all together.

Do you mean the devs guild buddies??? LoL

2 Likes

Keep making RDF posts. No one cares.

1 Like

Think they believe they are going to have life changing conversations with people running across continents to get to a dungeon, I guess. They are more likely to have those with people doing quests and gathering, when not wasting time running to dungeons. Just my thoughts, as someone who does those things, while in que.

3 Likes

i am still having fun with wow

Judging by your post history nobody cares about you either. All you do is try to derail posts and call people dumb and tell them to quit, etc.

If you didn’t care you wouldn’t respond to every RDF post put up. Imagine being so hypocritical.

That’s awesome. I’ve quit a while back (before this post was necro’d)

Can’t stand the loot piñata content. We are overtuned for everything. Got my orange parses and lost interest. Hope you continue enjoying Ulduar!

Bring back the old art.

You… literally asked “Who cares?”

Your entire post was sarcastic, but then when someone else posts a sarcastic reply you cry about it? Go ahead and read through my post history. It’s not blocked for a reason.

You’re literally on my server and dungeons are so easy to form that it’s border line annoying. You’re also in a very large guild with three different raid teams and one of them speed runs and puts up a nice clear time. Are you not making friends there much in your oversized guild to the point where not having RDF ruins the game for you?

Looks like you play retail a lot too, based on your post history. Sounds like you definitely belong there.

What a bozo.

WOTLK shouldn’t be called Classic. It’s literally retail lite.

That said I don’t see a reason to not add RDF since Wrath isn’t classic.

If being sarcastic to allow a thread to freely be discussed considers me a bozo the cool, I’m a bozo. I’ll wear that.

But I’d rather be a sarcastic bozo than a lurker on the forums that pretends to be something he’s not, trying his best with all his wittle might to make people feel some type of way. If you put even a fraction of your toxic energy into your toons progression you wouldn’t have to rely on your guild to carry you past your mediocrity.

I’m not pushing for LFD for me “bozo” it’s for those that actually want it. If that needed to be explained to you after researching my alts guild then there ya go. Hope you turn that frown upside down tho buttercup. You sound sad.

1 Like

Lol oh no you’re gonna keep paying them? i’m sure they are alarmed

1 Like

So you created a new forum post (on your alt - big surprise), so that you could push for RDF even though you don’t need it or even play the game? I highly doubt that’s your “alts” guild. That’s just another way of saying they won’t take you to raids because you can’t make the cut.

I don’t care how you feel and I’m sure as hell not trying to make you feel a certain way, so stop hitting on me. I merely pointed out that you were complaining that Blizzard doesn’t care and they are pushing you back to retail.

News flash “buttercup”. You still pay the same subscription fee even if you quit Wrath and go back to retail, as you so sarcastically “threatened” to do in your original post. You’re still playing Blizzard’s mmo. And you think they actually care how you feel? They have you for life and there’s nothing you can do about it. Because you’re an addicted casual that can’t get through Phase 1 Wrath raid content, or manage to clear his mythic + keys in retail without complaining on the forums for changes (Tyrannical too hard for ya?)

You’re the very definition of why some players want RDF. No one wants to play with you so you need an in game system to force them to do so.

Lmao right? Not only is he “going back to retail” and paying the same sub fee, but he paid the box price for Dragonflight. Blizzard has him by the balls no matter what they do. Look at his post history. He literally hates everything they do. The guy is a total punch line.

They never did

1 Like