RDF Not Coming Confirmed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjrfUxKqPjI&t=1111s

what I find funny is people are go ballistic over boosters saying price in lfg.

so they stopped lest it raise the ire of the /4 police. Now its pst me.

okay.

tanks get to put in their charge. in lfg…and these people don’t go karen over that…

really funny last night. a tank was saying up front 100g (h), 50g (n).

wtf? you can pay 50 for boost. afk.

50 gold and have to work? 50 gold and afk. gee…why would people boost? oh wait…the latter is a better deal. Many sp and slab boosters even throw in summons. Even more value to the deal.

1 Like

Thank you for the link. The interview was early April, I thought perhaps this was something recent. Regardless I wish you luck on your campaign!

This is Blizzard we’re talking about. They don’t move fast, and they rarely give information. We’ve only had more negative feedback about the lack of RDF since then, and we’ve had people testing the beta LFG tool - and giving significant negative feedback.

If Blizzard never adds RDF, they very clearly ignored said feedback.

Retail at 9.0 and many ideas were not well received was told blizzard has no ripcords.

guess what they found around 9.2 levels? That’s right…ripcords.

Keep on asking pro lfd. either team brian will change. or they can be told to change.

Either team Ion changed of own free will.

Or was told to by the boss.

Ion and Brian…have the same boss. there is the tie in lol.

4 Likes

I’ll be going unholy so that I can always have my loyal ghoul friend with me. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

unh is actually pretty good imho.

Whoa… now THAT is crossing the line! How dare he!!!

These Classic devs are disrespecting the original devs who made the most popular mmo that ever existed, by changing the game thinking that 2022 Blizz can do it better than 2008-2010 Blizzard did.

11 Likes

A change by it’s very nature, can be changed again.

You’re like those Americans who yell “You can’t change the Constitution! The second AMMENDMENT is enshrined forever!”

And thinking about this, RDF’s removal is very much like Prohibition.

• Something everyone enjoyed.
  • Some people thought it caused the “decline of social behavior”
  • It was forcibly removed by the governing body.

and looking forward:

• People found ways to get around it completely through illicit means.
  • Others kept campaining to repeal the change.
  • Eventually the change was repealed when they realized the majority actually liked drinking more than behaving in a prim and proper manner.

History will out, my friends. History will out.

1 Like

And with politics entering the thread I am out.

That is a line I will not cross on the internet. Enjoy the flame war.

1 Like

Almost like we don’t want to get over it.

6 Likes

picture 100 people trying to enter one door the width of 3 people, at the same exact time.
That’s what classic dps is for those trying to get in a group currently.
Very immersive and good for socialization.
If only there was a system that could place us all in line, invisibly and we get a group eventually.

5 Likes

And get on with enjoying all the other things in the game instead of scrolling through a text chat that is largely nothing to do with LFG.

So you are saying it’s ok for people to make thread saying. “Hah hah. No RDF for you.” And they just watch the fireworks?

Making a thread with the intention of gloating over Blizzard’s change and being intentionally argumentative is very different from making threads providing negative feedback over a decision in a beta.

You can make the thread all you want, it’s just not the same.

We will complain until it is added in. We’re not accepting anything.

4 Likes

Actually, the more Blizzard sees people complaining about losing RDF the better, so even when people attempt to take a dig at the missing feature, they’ll see the groundswell of people angrily rejecting the notion that it’s ok to remove it.

There’s no bad publicity in this situation really.

1 Like

Well, that requires they read their own forums.

I sorry but this thread was made to gloat over us not getting RDF. The OP was pointing out it isn’t being tested on the beta and wanted to rub it in.

1 Like