RDF isn't coming to WotLK

I mean I guess if you aren’t killing anything in Ulduar… 7 badges a week vs however much you can get from 10/25 man is a joke.

Meh, I’m thinking it’ll be a couple of weeks before the Dad guild I’m in clears the place with normal versions, couple of hard ones.

Just is what it is since I don’t really have anywhere near the time I had to play back during OG. Is what it is.

1 Like

Lmao yeah true. Help me, dungeon finder interface! Without you I just can’t connect with my fellow humans!

2 Likes

this is unfortuneate

Luckily I’m a demo lock and I don’t need tier so I’m going for off pieces… unless someone competing with me for those pieces.

RDF would be very helpful

5 Likes

locks priests and paladins are in their own tier token, Mukkabi has to complete with druid rogues dks and mages.

Which is why I’m just assuming it’ll be faster to get the badges.

RDF is coming soon as we have a dev team that listens lol

4 Likes

just remember you can only buy of your tier pieces so be mindful of that.

Need Runed Orbs for the belt. :wink:

Think of the catastrophic impact that would have on your server along with 26 extra gold.

:clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face:

4 Likes

So true!!! we need to think of the children!!! and their kitties!!!

Think of all you could buy for the children with 26 gold.

After 6 months of RDF we might have obtained enough gold to stop world hunger

3 Likes

Nor do I think RDF is a solution to the hyperbolic commentary that its impossible for people to find groups or the game is gonna die if we dont get people Wailing Caverns runs. There are obvious solutions like joining a guild if you havent already and/or using the tools already provided like LFG. People that want to do dungeons and try to get them will usually succeed.

That’s cause we’ve been down this path before and it’s literally playing out the exact same way it did in OG.

your nuts if you think that

1 Like

It’s very sad that despite losing millions of sub blizzard still refuses to listen to the community.

7 Likes

Those who don’t learn from history…

But the sad truth is that even with millions of fewer subs they’re probably pulling in record profits. The game has become about micro-transactions now. A smaller playerbase composed of whales is their goal.

Just look at all the bots running rampant. You think Blizz cares about the quality or integrity of the game? They give a damn about actual players? LOL. Obviously not.

4 Likes