RDF is inevitable

PvP mfs get to queue from anywhere while still exploring the world. PvE is next #RDF

103 Likes

I hope as I love alts, without RDF my leveling is done cept for the 3 or so that are already 70.

54 Likes

We want RDF! :green_apple:

70 Likes

Sure does seem inevitable…that we gotta play this silly PR waiting game is dumb

34 Likes

Turn it on blizz….You know you’re gonna do it so just do it now!

28 Likes

We aren’t getting rdf.

3 Likes

:smile: :popcorn:
/10 char

Add RDF plz blizzard :blush:

46 Likes

What’s the difference between PvPers doing it and PvPers doing it?

9 Likes

There was suppose to be NO FLYING in WoD also.

9 Likes

Sitting in the battlemaster room of a city, trapped, hurts the social aspect of the game and the spirit of classic. This change was needed.

1 Like

RDF next week!

19 Likes

RDF is bad for the server queue problem you all hate so much. Do you realize how bad it would get if they implemented RDF? So many more people would subscribe and play wotlk, it would break. You’d instantly regret it.

8 Likes

I can’t argue with this. I have 2 friends in real life not playing cause of RDF. One quit a few weeks ago and the other said Nope once he found out no RDF. They both played almost all of classic and some of TBC.

22 Likes

Tell me when PvP BGs required you to assemble a group before queuing for it.

No it wouldn’t. We’d be able to have all the servers like we did before
because people wouldn’t wanna crowd megaservers to find groups. I can finally
be free from Faerlina and onto a PvE RP server like I always wanted lol.

5 Likes

Right, cross realm RDF would solve mega servers they day it came out.

14 Likes

None of my IRL friends came back once they learned RDF was getting axed. But reading the complaints on the forums… the last thing this game needs right now are more subscribers, clogging up the queues.

2 Likes

Killing a server community for lobbies that teleport you to a dungeon. What a great trade. Tell me when people who can’t raid start begging for LFR.

2 Likes

Communities that don’t exist now…

9 Likes