RDF For the Win!

It is such a win to the community, Blizz’s public favor will go up tenfold if they put RDf in Wrath Classic, I imagine profits will soar too!

70 Likes

Someone in the company did the math, and somehow thinks selling boosts will make them more money than having a ton more subs… unlikely

20 Likes

RDF is perhaps the last major update we need for wrath classic to be amazing. The dual spec, and the PvP changes to where everyone is grouped together are god sends. I went from being like: ‘‘This is going to blow’’. To: ‘‘Okay this might be better than before, if they just cave on rdf’’.

Like, i’ll probably have a blast if RDF is added, but if it isn’t, it feels like they stopped just short of passing the finishing line and the original wrath surpassed us in the last 20 meters. If they just see the wisdom in not removing this one major feature, they can still turn all of this into a win. There is still time for them to make this a huge success, they are already slowly going down the right path, they just have to commit to finishing it now. Part of the problem is the lead dev, he’s kinda pulling them all down. If they can find a way to change his mind or combat his authority things will go down so well.

19 Likes

How does Dual Spec work in LK? Is it free like in Retail?

1 Like

In the history of WoW has there ever been a single in-game issue that would be a more massive PR win than this? I don’t think I’ve ever seen the playerbase more united.

20 Likes

1k gold, available from level 40, 2 specs that can be switched between after a short cast at any time you’re out of combat. Not available in arena.

3 Likes

RDF and WotLK Era servers will keep people playing for years.

20 Likes

If Blizz wants a long-term guaranteed success…that’s it.

13 Likes

I have a dream where I can come home on my 40 minute lunch break and log into my level 24 resto shaman, queue up for a dungeon through rdf, smash through it, and be on my merry way. This beats the alternative of “social interaction” of blankly staring at a chat box hoping someone wants to do the dungeon I am looking to do, then taking a zeppelin or boat and flight path then waiting for another to do the same to start summoning.

Rdf was in wrath let’s keep it that way

21 Likes

Yep, literally Icecrown is near 10 years going as a PServer and still overpopulated to hell and back. Been playing there 5ish years and would love to have Classic’s engine instead. But no RDF will definitely squash the longevity of sitting in that final patch.

8 Likes

1kg to unlock the feature for good, right?
All or one Character ea?

1k per character

2 Likes

No thanks. The win is already here: no RDF.

2 Likes

Complete opposite of the truth just go play retail and chromie time walk back to WOTLK if that’s what you want to do.

3 Likes

Your logic is illlogical. Blizz has explained the reasoning why they decided not to introduce dungeon finder. Its based on information they have of the system being abused over the years since they introduced it.

By your logic and there reasoning u are saying but not putting rdf in classic they are choosing the player over profit which in 18 years of world of warcraft and 3 different versions of the game blizzard has never done.

4 Likes

You can do this in retail brother enjoy Dragonflight <3

1 Like

Except at lvl 24 rdf will be dead because everyone will be on lvl 80s or lvling in wrath.

Tbh the better way for him to experience Wrath would be PServers, not Retail. Retail isn’t remotely similar to Classic. Luckily there are multiple Wrath PServers that are popping 24 hours a day

4 Likes

Every single one of that anti-lfd troll’s posts is ‘go play retail’. Telling people that who want an authentic wrath experience.

And they expect anyone to take that seriously?

9 Likes

Bro Undead are a race in Retail, how can I take u seriously