RDF bugged sense pre-patch made several topics on this and still nothing shhh

When are you guys going to fix RDF level brackets seem to be completely out of whack . Also playing with friends - anything over 1 level difference between us makes it impossible to queue together when leveling, and in some cases not being on the same level yields the same exact result.

6 Likes

Here’s a screenshot to prove it https://imgur.com/ywMbPdw

1 Like

I made a post about this same problem for me and my bros during prepatch as well.

2 Likes

I also wish they would fix the level banding in some of the dungeons. My lvl 43 mage got put into a strat undead, which is all lvl 50 mobs lol

3 Likes

Have never experienced any of these problems.
I’ve RDF’d into a guild group with an 85 while 80-81
Not suggesting its not a problem but it doesn’t seem to be a common one.

Maybe I should keep bumping this post until they finally realize it. Plus what’s sad pre-patch came out on April 30th and were in Cata and still no fix, Disappointed who ever is running this.

1 Like

It’s not all of them it’s some of them like SM Library is gone can’t que for it because of the bug same with Deadmines once you level 17 it’s gone same thing with other dungeons. And Pearagoon who’s Mage is 43 but going too Strat with level 50 mobs. It sill should be addressed.

1 Like

i love your name lol

and yours

1 Like

Thank you love your name to.

1 Like

Can we get a fix or is the problem going to be ignored.

So when are guys going to fix RDF? Almost a month and still nothing

I noticed this too… 1-60

1 Like

I posted several topics on this and not one answer from any Blues :melting_face: :melting_face: :melting_face:

Post in the bug report forums, I don’t see anything there currently, though I could have missed it. Posting about it here wont move anything forward. Likely this is something not affecting a large number of people so it is worth bringing up.

I and my guild have not run into this situation, not saying it isn’t happening, so posting in the bug report is a good bet to bring attention to this issue you and others are having.

I posted in the bug report several times and still nothing. I posted it on the classic bug report but not on the other bug report maybe I should try that.

1 Like

Didn’t see it initially, hope it is something they do look at.

It moves pretty quickly, idk what their rules are on necro/bumping threads but I would do that maybe? This is clearly affecting more than just you.

I mean, why not. Even if they post to say “wrong section” at least they’ve looked at it presumably to determine that.

Some dungeons but not all will disappear before they reach max level live Deadmines will disappear at level 17 SM Library also and same with with other low level dungeons. People are going into Strat under leveled.

Right now I’m leveling a new toon see if it’s character related or not.

This literally makes no since, fix the game!

2 Likes

What’s sad it’s been a month and they still haven’t fixed it.