RCR - Tribunal

You don’t know me, pal. All your posts are hateful, though. So even though we are on the same side of this fight, I don’t want the cause misrepresented. I’m also not surprised you’ve had issues with RCR. :joy_cat:

1 Like

Haven’t played enough with it to matter. It came out after I quit and my time with BFA lasted a month or two. Awful expansion.

My entire argument is that a motivated basement dweller and his army of neck beard followers can and will abuse this system at some point, I’ll likely never be the victim, which is irrelevant. Players should absolutely not have the power to squelch another player etc.

And regardless, not gonna take your condescending bs while simultaneously insulting and entire sub group of this country, of which I’m not even a part. Lol, you’re a joke dude.

Take away the automatic punishments from RCR and it’s fine. Don’t make it any more complicated than it needs to be.

While I do agree that the only thing automatic should be silencing the person to you to avoid cliques getting people infracted, I do know there were and probably will be the people who act like tools, get squelched and feed the story “I was just trying to help people” when what they really said was “grab the $%# flag, @#$ers!”