Ravenholdt players : Realm transfers to DD Today, 2 p.m EDT

yes there seems to be a rivalry even tho we’re very different realms…

Grobb is more like Emerald Dream while DD is more like Ravenholdt/Venture co

1 Like

There is no rivalry , we all love the same game , we just go about playing it differently. Grobb is for the people more interested in the mechanical side of the game and deviate is more into the fantasy immersion and RP side of the game. The only reason there seems to be rivalry is grobbuls is listed as RP while the majority of it’s community ranges from non Rp to actively anti Rp . Choose the server that best fits your play style

2 Likes

I agree, I met some really nice RP guilds lately.

As someone who played on Ravenholdt and Emerald Dream, neither server is like either of those. If anything at all, Grob is more like Ravenholdt because Kiithsa is here.

2 Likes

Oooh the Kiitsa hunters, brings back memory.

I also played on Emerald Dream, Ravenholdt, DD and Grobb. I feel like DD is similar to Ravenholdt, probably because of the smaller community.

The odd thing is this Statement to DD feels more like Ravenhault/VeCo and Grob like Emerald Dream. Emerald Dream is literally the only RP/PvP server that survived on retail. All the others died a horrible death and some people from those realms moved to ED. So what you are saying is DD feels like a dead server and Grob feels like a large pop server?

I understand why you would be confused. That is not what I meant. I’m saying it feels like the Ravenholdt back when it was alive, (BC to the end of cata).

Ravenhault was never a big server. Believe me I leveled a hunter to 45 in BC playing with friends from work there. VeCo was decent sized for a while.

1 Like

Let me state this too, if people want to go to DD that’s fine. But the miss information being used to get people to go there is what is bothersome. And I doubt DD will ever be a big server.

Exactly! It never was a big server and the community felt very different than on Emerald Dream for that reason. I played on RH from BC to MoP as my main realm.

Also I thought venture co was a similar population size? I’ll just correct it to avoid miss information. Thanks for letting me know.

Yeah and we all know how that went

Here is my response to that. Small communities in this day and age aren’t sustainable. I get the allure of it, but in game that relies on others to compete tasks, it can get frustrating. In May have work for a while way back when, but that was different because the game was new.

Also you aren’t really spreading misinformation it’s other threads telling people to go to DD.

Imagine willingly talking out the first M in MMOPRG because you don’t have the ability to choose to ignore people online.

The server is still more active than the current most active retail server

For now yes.

This isn’t an airport, no need to announce your departure.

Reported as spam.

Please refer to the code of conduct before reporting.

You are reported for P5 of the “Scamming and trolling” section.

Have a nice day.

I used to play ravenholdt and it’s my opinion grob is the place to be!

2 Likes

This guy gets it.

Someone needs to get blizz to cut these poaching threads out. They are getting annoying.