Ravencrest's Legacy Scenario bugged

lack of mana to beat 1st boss. forums have this bugged so it's not the 1st report. Fix or give credit so i can proceed. thanks

Shortstature
Horde area52
I'm tired of this quest being bugged. Fix already!
I cant even fix the portal and get past stage 1
I am unable to get past the first boss due to running out of mana and no way to replenish. Also, Illidan doesn't even attack he just stands there while his minions do the attacking. The videos I have watched shows that he attacks. Please fix so that I may progress. Thank you
This problem has not been fixed yet. How is anyone supposed to finish a quest line if Blizzard doesn't care enough to fix it. My suggestion are to drop it from the quest line; give everyone the credit, or, FIX THE PROBLEM, and let people know when it is fixed. I guess as long as they are still getting everyone's money, they will just ignore these posts.
Today i can confirm that is STILL BUGGED
I can also confirm... still BUGGED!
Fix please.
I don't understand how this can be claimed bugged. The first encounter isn't designed to be completed with the ability Stormrage, but mostly by auto-attack. Hence why the ability isn't granted until the first boss is at 75%. Do you guys just not have the patience for that?

I've been able to complete this quest, as well as it's two side quests, a multitude of times, including just now to see if it is, as claimed, "bugged."

Have any of you attempted it without addons?
01/15/2018 12:09 AMPosted by Ekon
I don't understand how this can be claimed bugged. The first encounter isn't designed to be completed with the ability Stormrage, but mostly by auto-attack. Hence why the ability isn't granted until the first boss is at 75%. Do you guys just not have the patience for that?

I've been able to complete this quest, as well as it's two side quests, a multitude of times, including just now to see if it is, as claimed, "bugged."

Have any of you attempted it without addons?

Ekon is completely right this quest is totally doable with a little thought and patience. It's actually pretty easy with or without addons.
I've done this quest/scenario on my main long ago. I went to do it on an alt today, and the scenario give me a vehicle interface with absolutely no buttons. So the first command is to go repair the portal, and there is no button to push or anything to click that will accomplish same. If that's not BUGGED, I don't know what is.
1 Like
02/01/2018 08:23 AMPosted by Barnsishammy
01/30/2018 08:14 PMPosted by Kerzhan
I've done this quest/scenario on my main long ago. I went to do it on an alt today, and the scenario give me a vehicle interface with absolutely no buttons. So the first command is to go repair the portal, and there is no button to push or anything to click that will accomplish same. If that's not BUGGED, I don't know what is.
I agree without being able to repair the portal then you can’t move forward
I have completed this quest several times on different servers. However on exodar it is bugged for me the vehicle has no task bar buttons to do anything. :( come on Blizz this is clearly not a new problem looking at the forum's.
Same, can't even repair the portal. Illidan is stuck in a cast animation with his arms sticking straight out.
02/15/2018 11:12 PMPosted by Qeq
Same, can't even repair the portal. Illidan is stuck in a cast animation with his arms sticking straight out.

Same here, arms stuck out. Can't repair portal.
I managed to complete this.

I tried /stopcasting which seemed to do nothing.
Then I just waited a while and kept running around the area and eventually the quest triggered the next phase and I was able to click the portal.
doesnt work :C
I've been checking for months if its resolved and it has not please fix!
Just posting this in case someone else stumbles here like me. This quest is bugged on the portal part at least..that completed on its own without me doing anything while Illidan's hands were stuck out...lol. But as to the first boss, as other have mentioned there are no buttons on the vehicle interface, not sure if that is intentional or yet another bug(?). To attack use your mouse to right click on the NPC that will trigger an attack. After that it is very easy follow the motions.. Sacrifice to replenish health/mana use spells and cleave through demons so on and so forth.
Make sure you are standing on the portal at the start (and following ones) to activate it. The hand should turn golden to indicate you can use this.
For some reason the range to activate it is really short.
And yes, right click spam to attack first boss until you gain abilities.
25/03/2018 Illidan still with his hand high trying to reach the gate holy sh.................