Rated Solo Shuffle Update

That’s even more unfortunate. Fair to assume tomorrow’s maintenance will fix these issues or is that supposed to be Tuesday?

The brainlet take was punishing the 5 people to accommodate the 0.1% real dc’s lad. Reread. And if you dc on the last round the game is finishing you dont get kicked that fast.

lol what’s the point of rated solo shuffle if you can’t upgrade your conquest gear? So pointless. I just started out and have a 1326 rating, combatant II . But I cannot upgrade gear with it. Utter waste of time.

6 Likes

the dumbest idea i ever heard

1 Like

I love your tmog G!

1 Like

yeah it’s super annoying. made it all the way to 1860ish in a couple of hours but couldnt upgrade anything. what’s going on with the gear system? everyone I spoke to said they wont upgrade because we’re in the off-season but that blue post clearly states gear will still upgrade.

I am surprised that despite this detailed Post-Season bullet list, we’ve received no blue post acknowledging the issue(s) or specifying upgrades/progress were not meant to apply to rated solo shuffle during prepatch. They responded to a post about pet battle xp ffs…

5 Likes

Rated Solo Shuffle does not count toward Vicious Saddles. I am pretty sure they said it would. Is this just a bug or has something changed?

2 Likes

Assuming that calculating the games that already resolved before someone leaves or dc’s is “punishing the other 5”?

Overlooking the high-ladder hijinks that become plausible by someone leaving invalidating all played matches?

Yeah those were both pretty brainlet takes for you.

Tanks do not belong in solo shuffle, BAN tanks from solo shuffle or give us the option to not queue into them. Otherwise solo shuffle will be dead on arrival

1 Like

Man, I always thought the Nixxiom jokes about the level 58 death knights were just satire. Its definitely a real thing.

its arguably harder than normal 3s.

you get no choice in your teammates, and they have zero accountability.
you are completely at the matchmaking system’s mercy.

this game mode should be equivalent to the older formats at a minimum

1 Like

Can anyone confirm if Rated Solo Shuffle count toward Vicious Saddle progress? Is the season closed, or is it just a bug that it’s not counting toward Vicious Saddle at this moment?

DEAR lord, please, change tanks! they need to get in this as DPS not as healers, they are not healers! they dont have things to protect dps!

IF a bear get in and a DK, dk team will loose all games, its so sad! Fix this

1 Like

Rated Solo isn’t currently giving any mount progess. I’ve won 30+ rounds of rated solo and zero mount progress, zero vault progess, and can’t upgrade conquest gear based on solo rating…Not really much point at all in playing Rated Solo until they get this stuff fixed.

2 Likes

And, if ONE tank q, other team has to have one too.

FIX this way, simple!, If tanks join solo q, the team will aways be:
TAnk HEALER dPS!
x
Tank Healer DPS!

SImple!

Bad suggestion. This makes queue times worse for DPS and also creates two rounds in the six round shuffle where it ends up being Healer, Tank, Tank vs Healer, DPS, DPS which violates the hard rules of queueing arenas.

The actual solution to the non-issue of tanks being in solo shuffle is for people to actually learn how to use their defensive abilities efficiently instead of relying on healers all the time.

2 Likes

I REALLLY hope that it wont take until reset day…but… they have been mostly silent about it so its safe to assume we will be lucky if it gets fixed as early as Tuesday.

Some Dps dont have actual defensives, like mages, against a shamy a tank and a spriest. Without a healer, what would he do ? Mass dispel on block, purge on alter, purge on shield, and no self heal…

I really trust that the best composition is
tank heal dps x tank heal dps

tank dps dps x tank dps dps just dont work. people left all the time, cuz its the worst time for dps’s. game just broke.

This argument pretends a version of the game exists or ever will in which blizzard does the work to give everybody tools for a fair matchup without a healer. This is just flatly not the case