Rated PvP Temporarily Closed to Cross-faction Groups

it probably was but there are some things you just dont find out or dont think about until you add the human element to find more errors

It wasn’t even a human element thing like they had to do something specific to cause the errors, no, all you had to do was queue up and it was all broken. Most broken interactions should’ve been caught in the first dry run, so either they didn’t test it at all or something was different on the ptr/internal builds that caused it not to replicate until it was live.

i didnt test it on the ptr myself so i dont know :frowning:

Well it’s been a few days so i’ll be taking my faction change refund anytime now lol no point in playing if i cant queue with my friends

1 Like

They do often make unannounced untested changes.

NO! THEY DON’T REFUND AT ALL. I try to get a refund for my 3x faction changes but here is what I got. This company just simply doesn’t care.

Greetings Champion, Taromancer here.

I hope you’re doing well and is in good health! Reading through your ticket, I understand that you wish to refund your order of 3 Character Faction Change token bundle.

While all sales are considered final, there are times when we can provide an exception for refunds. After checking your account though, it has been too long since the purchase was made. In this case, we are unfortunately unable to provide an exception for the refund.
You can find our refund policy here: https://www.blizzard.com/en-us/legal/58e4a812-afd0-4d47-b34d-d4fdf99e41cb/blizzard-refund-policy

I know this may not be the answer you were hoping for, but our hands are tied in this situation.
I wish you the best on your adventures and be sure to stay safe.

2 Likes

Blizzard, refunds are reasonable for this situation, you didn’t deliver what was promised for the biggest change for 9.2.5 patch. You’re really disappointing a lot of players.

If this was hotfixed, that would be a different situation, evidentially it is not.

soooo. how long ago was the faction change?

I bought and changed my main char faction on Wed. Jun 1, 2022. You know what’s the most ridiculous thing to me? I even tried to q first to make sure the cross-faction thing work before purchasing the service on Tuesday. Who the hell knows they will do this afterward.

This is my order# ( ORDER #US689209767) if the dear customer support is reading this post. Really good job and nice reply from you. Good job Blizzard.

Unbelievable. We need a Player Union for these kind of un-just treatment!

They don’t allow a refund for a broken feature, and yet they cannot have this fixed even in a week. What a ridiculous thing! No wonder this game loses sooooo many players

2 Likes

I just got a refund for mine.

Any updates on this?

2 Likes

alliance racials are more busted

they are but ally lfg is terrible. still no update :frowning:

1 Like

It literally says in the Refund Policy you have 3 days to request a refund for a character service.

It’s been 5 days.

Also, this disabling is temporary. It’s not a permanent thing. I know it’s probably frustrating that you can’t play until it’s fixed, but it isn’t permanent.

1 Like

Then why don’t they just say we need more than 3 days to fix instead they say soon? So they can let people stay more days till they can’t refund?

You buy a car advertising as can drive then after you made the payment they said oh sorry we found some engine issue. We’ll need to fix it but don’t know how long will it take but it’s just temporary. Do you think it’s legit?

To be honest I don’t even believe they can fix it tomorrow. Still no update till now. Let’s see.

This is simply not true;

The ticket delays are up to 4+ days by the time you even have the opportunity to refund.

There is a difference between you having 3 days to request it, and it having to be processed within 3 days.

It is quite literally in the Refund Policy he linked.

And I’ve never had a ticket take more than 24 hours except over the weekend - which admittedly, should not count vs the 3 days, but I’m not in charge, lol.

That said - the 1st was Wednesday, which means he had 3 full business days - Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. So being denied today, Monday, is valid.