Rated PvP Temporarily Closed to Cross-faction Groups

3 Likes

Thank you for atleast providing an update. Hopefully they can get this resolved quickly, and extend the sale an extra week or two due to the delays?

Also, fury warrior needs another tuning in ranked pvp

7 Likes

How on earth do you manage to release the patch in such a buggy state for rated pvp? Cross faction play was literally the main feature of this patch. Hard to imagine it was even tested at all. Pvp really is an afterthought.

And why does the LFG tool still show cross faction groups in pvp while it’s disabled? Incredibly annoying.

5 Likes

Refund. Locked my account from queueing ranked for a week? lol compensate us.

7 Likes

Thank you for the update even though it wasn’t the news I wanted to hear. I greatly appreciate it!!!

1 Like

No. they do not need it.

I mean, nowadays, yeah, but the game mostly made sense in vanilla.

Does anyone know what PTR mean? I can’t seem to figure out what it means or what it’s purpose is

Apparently not because people that develop code test prior to release not after

Certain tasks are dificult okay. How about they do something about it? Tired of weak customers excusing huge companies for errors. They need to step it up period. They can handle it lmao

One thing that is extraordinarily frustrating as alliance right now is that the lfg menu is not separated back out and there is no way to auto filter the horde groups out. Makes it that much harder and more confusing to find partners in what felt like an already impossible situation before. I know when you have bugs in production that you have to triage and I guess that was too complicated of a backout for emergency timelines. The way this worked out is just extra bad for alliance.

6 Likes

so lame. havnt been able to arena all week because my partner is on ally now. offer refunds to change faction back until this is fixed

3 Likes

You just described GW2 PvP exactly.

100% this ^^ This is so frustrating.

Is it pretty successful? Never tried the game

:dragon: :ocean: :dragon: :ocean: :dragon: :ocean: :dragon: :ocean:

Yes, GW2 PvP is the most popular part of the game, it does real well. I wish the combat was as smooth as WoW’s, is all.

heaven forbid the alliance ever gets access to the horde’s busted racials

Then just turn off cross-faction listing for now. It creates a huge amount of confusion for alliance players in LFG. Maybe next time put some more efforts into pvp testing before releasing a new patch.

8 Likes

hope its fixed before tuesday

2 Likes

It’s entirely possible that it was working properly internally or on the ptr.