Rated Battleground Blitz giving 0% towards Vicious Saddle

Just wondering if anyone can clear up whether or not the Rated Solo queue Battleground Blitz should be contributing to the vicious saddle mount or not. The wording implies that it should.

The mode is called “Rated” Battleground Blitz. And the vicious saddle mount says, “Win RATED PvP matches during the war within season 1 while at 1000 rating or higher.”

I won 2 matches while over 1k, and the progress on the mount still reads 0%.

It feels pretty awful if this isn’t a bug. I was excited to have a reason to do a ton of pvp this season. I queued 26 games today and just grinded and finally got over 1k rating, and it’s just at 0%.

I posted this in the General Forums and I see others asking about it in the PvP forums as well. Blizz can we please get clarity on this? Really excited to do BG Blitz and grind these out. Thank you!

17 Likes

Clarification would be great

1 Like

Pleassssssseeee!!! I need my welfare mounts!!!

It ain’t welfare if you do work to get it.

3 Likes

Same here, won like 10 rated blitz matches past 1k and still at 0%. Please fix this blizz :frowning:

Was really looking forward to grinding these for vicious mounts. Blizzard please respond if this is intended or not.

1 Like

Chiming in Blizz, won over 10 games above 1k rating and 0 mount %…

Bumping this due to its importance. This is like M+ not giving score, which would be fixed ASAP.

3 Likes

obvious bug, please fix.

1 Like

Just adding a comment here to say me too. Won a few rounds of rated BG blitz and am not seeing progress on the mount. Noticed this at the end of DF, too, when they added rated BG blitz and thought it was just because it was the end of the expansion and rated BG blitz was new, but now that it’s continuing not to give progress, it seems apparent that either this is a bug or it’s not supposed to give progress and we need clarification on that.

1 Like

Hopping on the train as well. As a returning pvp’er, would love for this to not be intended. I’ve wanted a vicious mount since BC but never had time to grind or friends to play with. As an old retired fart with plenty of disposable income, it would be great to just grind a ton of matches to add a vicious mount to my collection of over 725 mounts. Can we get a blue post Blizzard?

1 Like

Hey Blizzard, this needs an update, and retroactive credit. Don’t act like you can’t calculate wins x points per win either. Thanks, we appreciate your efforts to unionize!

3 Likes

Bumping this up.

2 Likes

I used to do RBGs back in the day (Knight) and was looking forward to a solo queue to get back into it. I left off at 68\75 for the “Veteran of the Alliance” achievement and was disappointed to see no progress made after wins.

They did at least fix it so wins count toward the mage tower skin, so maybe they can fix this too!

1 Like

Yah it doesn’t seem to be giving credit to the Hero/Veteran faction achievements either, though that could be intended as RBG is different than BGB. Hopefully they add BGB to those achieves as well. The seasonal % thing has to be a bug. Hopefully they fix it soon.

1 Like

Please fix thissss! I’m normally a PvE player but I like collecting mounts and this looked like a fun way to enjoy the PvP aspects of the game while making some seasonal progress. I love this expansion so far but until this gets fixed I will have to hold off on the PvP. Just feels bad not getting rewarded for playing, thats all.

2 Likes

Yeah same here, I would assume it would count towards the mount as its considered rated content. Hopefully it’s fixed soon or at least some clarity on the matter.

1 Like

I’ve had a ticket open with support for a few days now with the same issue. Still no updates. Honestly not really a reason for me to resub if this isn’t fixed as I was just interested in trying the new pvp season…

2 Likes

having the same problem played blitz since season open… around 100 games zero wins have counted towards the mount.

1 Like

All we can do is keep sending bug reports and hope they get around to fixing it this year.