Rated Battleground Blitz giving 0% towards Vicious Saddle

I am having this same issue. Was told by a GM in-game that there is nothing that can be done about this. Not surprising Blizz couldn’t care less about PvP players.

If it’s a bug, which is probably is, GMs can’t do anything about it. They can’t/won’t fix bugs. The devs need to get around to fixing this, possibly when they aren’t breaking delves on a daily basis. Make sure to report it as a bug and hope for the best.

Hope this will be fixed even if i believe ther will be no credit for the past won matches

Yah that’s what I’m worried about. Just gonna focus on capping conquest every week and hope for the best.

1 Like

When I submitted the bug report online, I was given an automated response to submit an IN GAME ticket. After I had already submitted an in-game ticket was told to report it online…

Blizzard is a JOKE.

1 Like

Almost every time you report something in-game, it closes your ticket and tells you to check Wowhead(lol). Once you re-open the ticket and escalate it, you’ll eventually get a response from, presumably, a human employee.

1 Like

It’s like I said, Blizzard is a joke. An unmitigated joke.

2 Likes

fix please

Fix pls. Just send in those gm tickets folks.

1 Like

Yes please can we get some kind of confirmation that it is intended we would be getting progress.

Bug report filed. It would be silly if this was an intended thing, and I am hoping this is not the case.

Same issue

Same here im 2 k rated now and its still at zero

even wowhead or icy veins seems not able or interested to post something to help us to clarify this situation

Wowhead writers only care when it affects their accounts/characters. So I am guessing none of them have been doing the RBG solo queues.

2 Likes

If mythics had this issue, it would be fixed the next day. PVP never gets any love. I’m over 200 rounds of shuffle complete so far, 50% progress, and I’m burnt out. At least Blitz gives you different objectives, maps, scenery. Shuffle is just lackluster after so many rounds. Make blitz count or remove the word Rated from it and put it with the casual pvpers for just honor.

1 Like

unfortunately completely true.

not only is the viscious saddle progress not counting, it’s also awarding the old DF conquest amount before they buffed it for every other rated pvp mode in TWW.

I hope it gets fixed soon, I’m having fun and playing anyway, but it would be nice to see progress.

2 Likes

I’m also wondering if this is a bug or not. Blizz please answer!

1 Like