Rate the transmog above you

Let’s have some positivity during these trying times.

67 Likes

9/10 colors go well, and you are beautiful just as you are :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

13 Likes

Pandaren ladies got all the badunkadunk in all the right places, ain’t nothing not look sexy on 'em. 10/10

17 Likes

9/10.

I’m not a fan of the knuckle dusters and feel like you should have some crazy looking mechanical monstrosities to showcase how Goblin Shamans abuse the elements.

2 Likes

7/10
It should be all gold or all red and little separated circles don’t look good
Having gold is awesome because it’s expensive and nice

4 Likes

7/10.

You’re just wearing a Heritage set.

3 Likes

9/10, dig it!!!

5 Likes

10/10. Absolutely beautiful. Good mix of gold and blue. FItting to the class fantasy too and definitely seems like something a LF draenei would wear.

11 Likes

Uhh the Goblin Demon hunter fit kind of freaks me out but that’s the point eh? 10/10

6 Likes

Colors go together, but eh pretty standard mage attire overall. 5/10.

3 Likes

8/10.

Do Vulpera all go barefoot? :thinking:

1 Like

That we do. Much like worgens, we’re bare pawed all day, every day.

Was going to rate Celsius there, but Cinder beat me to it heh. I agree with her assessment though. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

9/10.

I really do adore how simplistic it is.

mememe

/10char

2 Likes

Your transmog is very demon hunter esque. I like the coordination despite the variation.

8/10

3 Likes

Great looking set. 8/10

3 Likes

I really want to give this a 10, as I feel the going theme is excellent, but I feel like there is a few things lacking a bit. 1. The belt looks a bit too fel for this. 2. I think this would look better if it was less flashy and more miminalistic and simple. For example some kind of brown coat with simple green shorts. Cause of that I am going to have to go with 5 for now.

4 Likes

10/10 omg name and mog match so perfectly

8 Likes

I am blue da bu di ba du da!

Sick 8/10

5 Likes

Decent aquaboy kinda look, void skin makes it work.

8/10

4 Likes