Are Trust Level farms illegal?

How come I don’t see a megathread for that purpose?

Due note: this is not a trust level farming thread.

I think it’s kind of hard to farm, you have to be here for 50 days of 100 or something? You can farm the likes if you want, you could also just post cat pics and we would do our thing XD

8 Likes

Ah, so it’s not practical, not illegal.

Understandable. One day I can post the cats. Or whatever tickles fel fancy.

21 Likes

If you’re finished everything but the reading part, just slowly scroll through the Worgen tails thread, or the Rate the Transmog above you thread. Any of them will cover it.

5 Likes

You don’t have to read just scroll through it slowly so it counts.

4 Likes

I’m stingy with my likes I’ll never get there.

I don’t know what you are talking about. I, quite literally, have no clue as to what this is about.

2 Likes

its possible i just hit rank 3 sometime in the last few days

5 Likes

Also if you get vacationed you will have to start over.

2 Likes

I presume the OP is asking why there isnt a post titled something like “Trust Level up Mega” so that people who want to get to the top Trust level can go there and do whatever it is they want to do to achieve that. Like scroll through it, etc.

I find that I maintain my Trust level by simply coming onto the Forum a few times a week, checking out interesting posts, commenting now and then, etc.

5 Likes

I earned trust level 3 on the EU forums and noticed it also counts here.

Now, if only the same were the case for my in-game mounts, pets, mogs and 'chieves :grimacing:

2 Likes

Why would anyone bother?

Doesn’t seem worth the trouble.

2 Likes

I prefer dogs…

3 Likes

“It just works.”

ill never get trust level 3. system hates me. ill never get it. cant have any fun in life any more. six months too long. i give up.

1 Like

Just interact and be a decent human being, no need to farm :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s ok. I can promote you to TL3.5. I have the power to do that since I am TL4.

3 Likes

blizz doesnt have trustlevelfour.

Unfortunately you are right. Blizzard removed Trust Level 4, only Trustlvlfour has it.

Now, Trust Level 5 on the other hand…

2 Likes