Rate the transmog above you (Part 2)

Very nicely done. an oh Captain my Captain feel.

I give Russell Crowe/10 (aka 10/10)

3 Likes

So cute I would steal you 10/10

3 Likes

I like the simplicity and how it works.
a solid 7.5/10

I’m sorry but I’m not a fan of this mog. I think I see what you were going for but the pieces just don’t really match either other.

4/10

@Irena
7/10 I like the red it meshes well with your war paint/tattoos. Good mog :+1:

My mog is a set mix so dunno how some y’all will rate me. But I think this is the best lock mog.

1 Like

9/10 you are basically Gul’dan

1 Like

ya need a nice red or black headpiece to finish it off. i realize the neckscarf is the headpiece but it just looks like part of the chest piece. 9/10

1 Like

10/10

I’m jealous how good you look.

you look amazing and the deep blue with white eyes and hair is pretty, especially with the glowy fx on the helm 10/10, makes it classy

I always enjoy looking at a mog you put together. I may not always like it but it’s guaranteed to be interesting. This happens to be one I like. Good job. 10/10

10/10

You look lovely.

10/10

5/10 :dracthyr_tea: :dracthyr_uwu: I suppose

10/10

nice nice and nice 10/10
i like the red/blue weapons and the braids

Simple and elegant - 8/10

Too simple for me but I like the look :+1:t2:

you look a bit like mograine, good job 10/10

I’d say 8/10. An interesting look for a mage. Very un-whimsical for a magic caster.

Y’all can skip me if you want. Blizzard has decided not to update me since my Shadowmourne quest run before last weeks lock out.

Pants/10

Zug zug

2 Likes

The helm looks too purple when I see your profile but I think that’s because of the lighting/DK background. I’m not one to talk with my weapons though xD. Best I had for this mog.

Anyway, Solid 9/10