Rate the transmog above you (Part 2)

10/10!

I race changed and am wearing something of my people too!

1 Like

7/10
very solid and i think the majority of it meshes well with only two coming form the same set.
the problem is that belt kinda sticks out to much with the shrunken heads.
if i where to make a suggestion. try skulllstrap of the sinister savant heroic aberius set.
or
manari skullbuckle cinch normal nighthold

1 Like

See, the yellow back color on the manā€™ari belt just feltā€¦off to me. And I donā€™t have any DF raid stuff; didnā€™t really raid.

What about Forlorn Prisonerā€™s Strap?

Skip me and rate Demonhostess.

1 Like

Very solid idea! rock with it

Because Iā€™m too pretty and cute to punt.

Pretty neat mog. Have to say itā€™s the first time Iā€™ve seen anything like it. 9/10

Youā€™re just wearing a set. Blizzard did all the work.

Plus, Iā€™m knocking a couple of points off for not rating the mog above you.

3/10

I like it; very Rogue-y while also giving major Grimtotem vibes.

9/10!

Hard sucker for all things plate, but just doing a class set is a little generic. It is a great DK tier but.

7/10

Heā€™s actually not wearing a full set but itā€™s close. The belt and boots are pieces from different sets. I would have broken it up a bit more with different gloves (especially since that style looks so bad on a male human) and hat.

Anyways, Iā€™m not rating him, Iā€™m rating you! I think your character looks scary af, like a raid boss or something, but it is a tiny bit messy. 7.5/10

9.9999/10
nice mog

1 Like

Honestly kind of a perfect match of everything! Has a very distinctive look, it almost looks like a ā€œsetā€ itself. Very nice! 10/10

7/10

Your heart is in the right place, but by the gods itā€™s so busy.

6/10, itā€™s pretty average since itā€™s very generic dark iron RP. Slightly above average because dark irons are :fire:

itsā€¦ an interesting choice for a DK
for some reason i thought the brick color would look better, then i looked it up in the collections, and no, the one you picked is better, just not very practical for an undead plate wearing class

7.5/10 for going against the grain. i wish there was more of a darker red that would go with it though, but i dont think its in the game.

i did something similar with my shadow priest, same dress too

2 Likes

I can appreciate any gold sets. 8/10

I personally am not a fan of full sets, but the dreamgrove set looks good for a general druid aesthetic. I donā€™t think the weapon matches all that well either. Sorry donā€™t hate me Iā€™d say 6/10 tho

Obi Wan/COD soldier vibes. 8/10

1 Like

7/10

Itā€™s not the mog thatā€™s particularly bad, but the whole Barney-Rubble-Cosplaying-Barbarian Earthen you got there.

1 Like

Even though I know you were going for a Scarlet Crusade look, the tabard feels out of place with all the browns and grays throughout the rest of the mog, 9/10.

Very pretty mog. I really like it. 10/10