Rate the transmog above you (Part 2)

nay its cool i have barely play over the past 10 years so im working with what i have. green because unholy

I like that you got all one color on all your stuff. Nice weapon! 8/10!

2 Likes

You chose all of your pieces really well! Each color compliments each other very nicely. +points for being a hairy naughtymog 11/10

2 Likes

Simple but deliberate - the look works. 9.5/10.

2 Likes

Smooth and clean I like it, 8/10.

1 Like

I canā€™t the profile is hidden from what I see in the icon itā€™s very Vanilla WoW Quest Hobo with some T3 shoulders.

Really nice, subtle twist on the Blood Hunter set.

8/10!

2 Likes

Savage. 9/10

1 Like

A solid look. Almost a high elf look if thats what you were going for. 9/10

1 Like

Revised 9/10 everything flows well with the new weapon.

1 Like

Skip me for this and rate Sendalor but ya I dont know why Its showing that weapon I had swapped it over to the https://www.wowhead.com/item=163527/headhunters-spear

1 Like

9/10 I really like your transmog. It reminds me of Canadaā€¦Not sure if that is intendedā€¦ ā€¦

Cuponoƶdle - Character (blizzard.com)

1 Like

Frosty. you look like a dk. 10/10

1 Like

Not very warlocky but I like the theme! 7.5/10

1 Like

Gonna be honest here, Iā€™m not really sure what youā€™re going for.

2/10

8/10

Color scheme is really good for Nightborne.

Only criticism is it feels like thereā€™s not a lot of gear there. Thereā€™s an elegance to the simplicity, but it feels like itā€™s missing something.

1 Like

10/10

I think you look great!

Thereā€™s two other head pieces Iā€™d rather for my new look, but didnā€™t want to take time away from leveling to do ToT or find a group to farm the last DF raid. :unamused:

10/10

I really love your whole voodoo vibe you got going on. :slight_smile:

1 Like

9/10, only thing that feels a little out of place are the weapons.

1 Like

i really really like your legs, not so sure about the tabard covering your chestpiece, but it does have a good flow.

9/10

i wish i had a staff to match the other void weaponsā€¦

1 Like