Rate the transmog above you (Part 2)

Understated, but it works! Gonna go 8/10, but would bump higher with a good headpiece, maybe a circlet of some kind.

I wanna say 8/10 on the mog here. It remidns me of the skimpy plate mogs of old but with hd stuff, rare hting to achieve, and kul tiran vibing with it. despite being druid almost looks lik e a tide paladin

(yeah the idea is to make her look like shes in icy metal thats kinda slippery so i went as light as possible and slick looking. yours is gorgeous!)

SKIP ME RaTE ADJUTER

Ooh, I like that!

I also like your mog, the jaw shoulders add a bit of shark theme to the overall tide look. 10/10.

I got that vibe! Maybe keep an eye out for that frost crown to come around on the trading post again if you don’t already have it. (And thank you! :D)

DANG! 10/10 you must be an artist.

1 Like

Very Classic Druid old school look like it 8-10

you’re shiny everywhere. i think theres a dwarf under there. hehe. 10/10

1 Like

Classic fantasy look. Very beautiful look.

thank you and grats on the moonlit set. 10/10

1 Like

I always have a hard time rating robe mogs, because robes cover up so much else that it can often feel like I’m only rating the robe, not a whole set. Especially when some of the remaining slots are set to hidden. This, unfortunately, is one of those times.

It is a cool robe, but there’s just so little else to the outfit that I can’t go above 6.5/10.

Not really sure what theme you’re going for
 a goblin dragon/demon lady with wings? 6/10

eek cute/ 10/10

:grin:

so dramatic. its wonderful 10/10

She’s a gobbubus. She ate her succubus’ heart to gain her powers.

Mechagnome mogs are so frustrating. You just get so little to actually work with. :<

8/10 for the dual wield sparklers.

thanks. ya know star wars, stars.

i have threecp0 and dtwortwo lol

if you are keex, thats adorable goblin. your gnome is cute too but keex is too cute

10/10 I actually love the simplicity of it. :slight_smile:

Aw, I totally didn’t even pick that up. XD No wonder you went all-gold! Gotta bump it to a 9 for that.

In fact, since becoming part succubus made Keex susceptible to Enslave Demon, through a series of wacky hijinks and her refusal to let me break the soulbind, I’m stuck with her as my own succubus summon.

8/10 on Sapphre. You do a good job of balancing single color mogs.

7/10 for the beach day draenei. I can’t go higher for a full premade set. : P

Premade, and always ready to have fun.

I’m basically naked so whoever comes after will have to judge my slim yet incredibly fit dragon body. I shoot lightning from my eyes and fireballs from my
 hands.

I wouldn’t really care about your transmog if it wasn’t for the 100/10 name. But that it is. Impressive.

What about me :frowning:

heres 3 color. lol

that weapon is spicy good 10/10