Rate the transmog above you (Part 1)

@Olanida

It’s really meh, boring imo. The tabard is the only thing you got going for you, 5/10. I don’t mean to be harsh, but I call it like I see it.

Typical Orc mog, using mostly a heritage armor set with a different helm and shoulders, 4/10, sorry but using majority of a heritage armor set is just not very creative.

It’s what looks the best,Lol far from typical I don’t see anyone else looking as cool as I do. Many other orcs using boring bland mogs. The wolf head and tusks match, yet contrast and looks badass. Just saying, typical orc mog ha!

1 Like

I’m not really a fan of the shoulders but that’s just because I think they are far too big (as most shoulder pieces are.) The rest of the mog looks really cool, though! 9/10

Please rate my timerunning panda c:

1 Like

9/10 all flows well, not sure how to feel about the wings though.

Feel free to rate either my Eredar Paladin

Or my Tauren Paladin

Also at Biggie, nice job getting yourself rated twice because you couldn’t take criticism.

2 Likes

aenea needs shoulders that are intricate like the boots, with bits of black and gold. 9.9/10

Did you want to become a bird instead of a blood elf? 6/10

0/10

Those swords are really snazzy, an interesting mog, low key but fitting for forsaken 10/10

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 5000 replies. Continue discussion at Rate the transmog above you (Part 2).