Rate the transmog above you (Part 1)

Thank you! I was trying my hardest to make him look very horde.

(Ps skip me) person doing the thread)

do the dark ranger quest yet? if so use the red eyes, it turns your skin chalk white like the mask. 9/10

2 Likes

that is so cool. 10/10!!

1 Like

heres an example
https://i.imgur.com/zw1gcxv.png

1 Like

10/10. You are a High Elven Kirin Tor Archmage, clearly very educated and compassionate. You mean business and don’t fear to Ice Lance somebody’s foot on a diplomatic envoy if it looks like they may resort to aggression.

An optional note to whoever rates my transmog:
I just recently changed back from male Worgen cuz Shadowmeld is OP and Worgen hands flap and open too much. and kept this mog, but replaced the eyepatch and removed the cloak. The weapon’s blade is covered at all times with red/orange/purple/pink flames, cinders and smoke, from the Shadow Flame PvP illusion. The mount I’ve been using with this mog is the Prestigious War Steed. I’m considering inverting my current skin and hair colours/contrast. I’d appreciate your feedback, and I hope you’ll have a wonderful day! :smiley:

I really love this look. Every thing about your mog, even your eyes, skin and tattoos, just flows together very well. At first I didn’t like your hair color, would have picked orange or black, until I realized it matches the fur on your shoulders.

And that weapon has always been a favorite of mine.

Very good job. 11/10

1 Like

you look spectacular!! 10/10 the contrasts are gorgeous

so nice and nuanced. the smoky aqua, dunno how you managed it, but its like seeing a troll in the fog. 10/10

1 Like

I feel obliged to reply and return the favour to those who have so kindly commented and reassured me on my journey to develop my transmog sense :smiley: I truly appreciate you!

As have you done incredibly. Your transmog brings back to me everything I’ve loved about Zandalar in BfA. I still revisit it quite often, and you’ve managed to even combine the MoP lore into your mog… Indeed, you are a very wise, ancient and dangerous troll Wildshape/Loa/lighting dinomancer :slight_smile:

And your colour scheme is also great, everything about it works.
10/10

As do you!
Your feedback on the contrasts reassures me, as you have absolutely NAILED them in your transmog – a perfect 3-colour play, also with your skin, eyes and hair colours matching as well… :elf: :woman_mage:
You look like another high-ranking member of the Kirin Tor who had just returned from a magical analysis and sample mission in Ahn’Qiraj and who must convince the council you are not a doomsayer – war is coming yet again, this time from within the world!

10/10

Edit: I’ve changed my transmog since posting.

1 Like

Your mog doesn’t look like a traditional druid, and that’s a good thing! The pieces work very well together! +1 for breaking the Druid mold! 11/10

1 Like

Thank you :smiley: and I appreciate your holistic analysis. I think you process is quite similar… a Demon Hunter who has rebelled from the standard Illidari garb for more comfortable, agility-enabling but still robust armor. A good balance between tradition and a unique identity. 10/10

lovely and neat, clean. too bad you cant have color variants for dh eyes. glowly yellow fel would be perfect. 10/10

is that you, mr. metzen? so gracious

1 Like

I love that your look is leaning into the void aspects of warlock. The voidwalker face, staff, and belt jewel all coordinate well against the spiky black and silver. I may be biased because blue-purple is one of my favorite colors, but I am looking forward to seeing more of the cosmic void color palette in the coming expansions.

10/10

10/10; you combined your colors, appearance characteristics and clothing articles to all be both beautiful and thematic.

1 Like

10/10 your mog reminds me of Tyrael from Diablo.

2 Likes

10/10. You look like an true Elven Scout/adventurer

2 Likes

Beautiful. 10/10
the shoulder fx, your beard colors. chef/s kiss

https://worldofwarcraft.blizzard.com/en-us/character/us/proudmoore/telirah

2 Likes

Nicely done putting that all together. Colors all match, and the design of all the items all go together. 10/10

1 Like

Oh nais! Really love the whole look, and well, green IS my favorite color!

Love the belt - Really dot’s the i! If there’s anything I’d change, maybe it would be the lively cape, maybe one bare shoulder, and one with warmongering spaulders? But do think it overall looks awzum!

10/10

2 Likes

Was worried with Worgen and druid gear cause it often just doesn’t sit right or well, but this one does very well, legs always seem funky on worgen but a very minor detail.

9/10

This one and this one here are the main ones I really focus on style with.
One more Alchemist (ApotheScary if you will lol) and Mechanic themed Shaman, or how I like to call her Rustoration shaman.

Edit: The other two for no reasons as well, and yes I am lazy with names lol…

9/10 the red on the chest is a bit darker than the other reds and kind of draws attention.

1 Like