Rate the transmog above you (Part 1)

That hat is a choice, and not a good one :smiley: (ily) 8/10

Please judge this one, thanks c:

1 Like

8/10
It’s a little basic, and the tabard covers up the torso, so I can’t see the shirt. The shoes don’t seem to really go with the rest of the ensemble either.

1 Like

10/10. The pieces are exact matches but the whole set really works together to create something feral and shamanistic

1 Like

9/10

I like how it all matches, except the weapon. It feels kinda bright and stands out too much from the rest of the outfit.

I think a weapon like The Black Hand or a Dark Iron Heritage weapon might mesh better. Especially with your fire horns

1 Like

like a wotlk lock. simple, clean and understated. 10/10

courtesy

1 Like

10/10

So shiny!

9/10, not my taste but it works.

10/10. I love it, it all ties together so well.

aww so cute 10/10

Very pretty. 10/10

Definitely a Paladin, 10/10.

Kinda basic but it gets the job done. 8/10

It’s not ugly but it’s kind of plain and I’m not sure what the motive is. 6/10

what is that on your head?
even for an orc, i am not really seeing it, maybe sort of a barbarian look?

6/10

It’s the orc heritage armor. For some reason the Armory took an action pose of it? Not sure why.

TBF that’s how the majority of orcs in lore look. I think the combination of the heritage armor and the Bloodhunter set is really good.

This is what I’m going to give your mog. I really don’t get the look you’re going for at all. None of it goes together, especially the weapon and shoulders.

my guess is its half belf with gold and red and half velf with silver and red. maybe. and it ties the gold, silver and red, into the weapon. set built around weapon perhaps?

your set is quite nice 10/10

i mean very very robot its cool well done!

8/10 im not a fan of the mechagnomes sorry

I am 3-CPO, dwarf/cyborg relations. And you are? hehe

SKIP ME, RATE TATERSHIELD

1 Like

I have no idea what to even think of your mog. Someone with a gas mask, and a mug of beer and a time belt? Sounds like a fun time but I don’t know what to make of it. 3/10… I’m really sorry.

9/10

Looks badass! I like the look of the 2 tribal tattoos mixed into a muticolored tattoo