Rate the transmog above you (Part 1)

I like your color choices. hehe 10/10

2 Likes

9/10
Like the aesthetic you’re going for on this one. Bonus points on hair colour.

1 Like

No need to rate me. Asking a question in what would seem to be the perfect thread.

I am aware the legs on this set and my alt-fire set arent a perfect fit. However i have never been a fan of my (male) paladin with the skirt-kilt-dress-thing look so i try my best to find suitable pamts to complete a knight/paladin look. (If this guy wasnt horde if have him decked out in Stormwind captain’s armor more often than not).

To the community and this thread. Are there better fits for legs? For this (and a fire set to latch firelamds head/chest/boots)?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Most of the ones I own are ugly as sin so I can’t be of any help but I hope you find something.

I can’t see your armory for some reason so I can’t see the full mog. Judging just from the avatar, it looks cool. 8/10 c:

I would like this character to be judged please:

8.5/ 10 I’m not a fan of those boots. Loving the dapper archeologist look of your mog.

2 Likes

You have a cute theme, I like the helm, and your shoulders match your horns and hooves. 9/10.

Mine - https://worldofwarcraft.blizzard.com/en-us/character/us/dathremar/saffìra

2 Likes

9/10, everything works, just not sure about robes on a hunter.

Quick link since Blizz changed how you have to view the armory.

2 Likes

so clean and snazzy 10/10

1 Like

6/10

The belt scares me.

How does this thread work for us lizards though?

that green thing? its not a belt.

SKIP ME. RATE AETHERAN

Dracthyr mogs are so limited, 5/10.

Nice mix of the heritage and BFA pvp set

Lil iffy on the swords, but overall not bad

7.82/10

1 Like

you look like a dream infused Maldraxxan
the only bad thing i can really say is your belt makes your legs look short and stubby
9/10

1 Like

9/10, it all flows pretty well, but the one thing that breaks it up is the legs by being so void of color.

1 Like

It looks pretty good but the shoulders/legs and the heritage armor set are slightly different shades of gray, which kind of sticks out a bit. 9/10.

1 Like

10/10

Love how you look.

Twilight Witches set is alright. 6/10

Good use of colors and contrast that doesn’t go ridiculously over the top; 7/10

1 Like

wonderful except boots 9/10

courtesy

1 Like

I like the blue accenting. Alot. 7 out of 8 stars.

1 Like