Rate the transmog above you (Part 1)

wowzers, gorgeous 10/10

2 Likes

I think this is the first mechagnome mog I’ve ever liked!
10/10!

1 Like

very nice. dark and classy. 10/10

1 Like

I’m not keen on Mechagnomes. But the simplicity of yours - plus the double wand wield - grants a degree of intriguing creepiness that appeals to me. 8.5/10

Arcra trying out something new.

1 Like

8/10

Everything looks fine, except nothing matches your fell green eyes. Also, I think they changed the UI again, because there’s no view profile button any longer. ;w;

I switched out to a more whaling weapon!

1 Like

10/10 very nordic dwarven look

And they changed it the other day. You have to click the person’s profile picture. Then in the new screen, click the profile picture again. Then in the next new screen, there is a link to view the profile, finally.

For mine, if you know, you know. And the mask is the closest thing to the mind butterflies

3 Likes

Effective replication of the Marvel character. I believe I can even detect a little Olivia Munn in there. 9.9/10.

Next rater: I considered my previous rater’s critique and covered the eyes. An improvement, methinks.

2 Likes

It doesn’t work IMO. the gloves and back do not match the rest, and since they’re so minimalist, it really stands out. 4/10. I think if you change the gloves and get rid of the back(or make the weapon glow red, and your DH tattoos as well) if would be a pretty big improvement.

Honestly, everything fits really well except for the pants/skirt. Maybe it fits better in-game, but the shade is a bit off compared to the other purple items.

10/10 cause it looks really good

1 Like

10/10 Love the purple and silver flower look. The bow and wrist work so well together with the rest of the set.

2 Likes

so pretty! 10/10

whoever rates me, understand the gem on the chest is actually part of the robe. why they didnt follow that color scheme on the rest of the robe is confusing

1 Like

Not really to my tastes, but not a bad xmog.

7/10

1 Like

I feel like this wants to hit themes of “Fallen Paladin” and the set itself looks good. Feel like it might be improved with a helmet or more edgy barber shop customization, but overall not bad.

8/10

1 Like

Titandamn Crown from LFR Tomb Of Sargeras won’t drop!! SCREW YOU RNGeezus! You suck!

very dramatic. 10/10 itty bitty suggestion, lighter helm

1 Like

which uh what?

H’mm, uncommon color combo. Took me a bit to get used to it, but it seems to all settle in ok. And I am always partial to simpler mogs. 8.5/10

1 Like

nice! 10/10

red belt?

2 Likes

8.5/10. Lose the tabard and it’s a 10 for me.

1 Like

love the shoulders. very shamany. 10/10

1 Like