Rate the transmog above you (Part 1)

9.5/10, only thing is the belt feels a little off because it’s dark blue compared to the silver of the rest of the mog.

1 Like

Looks great, but you have the profile hidden. 9/10.

nevermind. they changed it.

3 Likes

It’s not, it’s just how the forums work now, you have to click the view thing then can view the armory from there, it’s Blizzard’s new convoluted method. Ignore me and rate Keena.

4 Likes

Love it, you look like an NPC boss that would actually exist in the game. Nothing silly or frilly, just a solid set of armor with a killer weapon. 10/10.

4 Likes

Very solid classy warrior gear. 10/10.

2 Likes

sleek, like a french lady. 10/10

simplfied armory link

3 Likes

Ill give you10/10 for matching the color so well from several different sets. It looks like a premade set. You look like the matron of wow.

I assume you never forget your daily vitamins :wink:

2 Likes

7/10 the gloves/gauntlets sorta take away from it.

2 Likes

Love the plunder gear 10/10.

2 Likes

PlunderPhoenixFalconBirdWannabe/10.

you show promise
10/10

2 Likes

Despise the game mode though. Definitely brings out the worst in the community.

Skip me.

Ill give it 10/10.

We still need them to make the full length gloves like the other colors. Hopefully soon. And proper shoes

2 Likes

Don’t rate me, this is just a question. How do you link images on the forums? Is it a trust level thing?

Yes, Trust Level 3 can post images.

If you do not have TL3 you can do put link in here (no spaces) and the link will show up and sometimes a forum goer can post your image. oh Gosh, use ` before and after the link.

1 Like

0/10

0/10 worst transmog ever

1 Like

Not everything matches up perfectly but it’s such a unique set that I don’t think it matters as much. I’ve never seen anything quite like it. 9.5/10

2 Likes

10/10

You look awesome!

I love your mini-Viking look you have going on. 9/10

Edit: Ugh, my weapons are not enchanted blue. It’s some Armory bug because I’m using Fiery Weapon.

1 Like