Rate the transmog above you (Part 1)

I love this mog. It looks amazing, especially on a tauren. The only critique I have is the same one someone else had a few days ago. I think the black fur really clashes with your overall look. With the palomino, white or maybe gray fur, this would be a 10/10. With the black fur, I’m going with an 9/10

1 Like

eek beautiful 10/10

2 Likes

I get what you’re going for, I think there’s a little too much red but I’m not sure how you could address that since the chest piece is one of a kind
I will say an 8 because its very unique and i love the contrast c:

1 Like

I think the shoulders and back wings are a good combo. Not a huge fan of the rest. It just lacks texture and depth to me. 5/10

I like the colour combination! 5/10

Only thing that feels off is the mask, 8.5/10

1 Like

Fits the DK theme, good use of a light blue accent color on multiple pieces, pairs well w/the blue glowing eye. Subtle but effective, 8/10.

1 Like

I like what you were going for but the white is just too strong to against the darker colors of browns and blacks. (still think there is something to work with there) 6.5/10

very pretty. 10/10

1 Like

9/10
Almost like a fallen angel vibe

1 Like

It’s so hard to judge Dracthyrs on their mog. Like, your shoulders don’t look good with that armor, but maybe it looks better on the human form? Same thing with the tabard, although that matches the shoulders. I will say, I like that sword and off-hand together. Kinda a shame you’re not a preservation evoker, that’d make a nice healing weapon duo.

7.5?/10

1 Like

Don’t rate mine again, just wanna reply to my man Bonesaw

Mogging Dracthyr is a nightmare so I’ll take the 7.5! It does look better in human form imo lol
Also I am a Pres Evoker! Just moonlighting as an Aug for my guild until they free me. And in Dev rn cause stuff dies faster in open world lol

2 Likes

cool! 10/10

1 Like

Clean and simple 8/10

2 Likes

I really like the use of the hands and legs to add more wrappings to the look. The pale white skin really completes it. 10/10

2 Likes

It’s alright. Works fine, but not really leaping out at me.

7/10

1 Like

Not overdone; nice color combo. But something feels off to me, something with the shoulders.

Excellent
Good :ballot_box_with_check:
Fair
Poor

1 Like

Gorgeous, not a often used color-combo but for her it works! Very nice! 10/10!

2 Likes

pretty! just need a different staff 9.999/10

2 Likes

4/10

Basic mog, doesnt match too well, troll vibes are random, feather hunter is overdone