Rate the transmog above you (Part 1)

Solid theming, pieces all look good together, and good use of the low-rez gear. Not a fan of the red glow effect on the staff, but otherwise, good effort.

9/10

1 Like

This is a perfect mixture of blood elf and demon hunter themed gear. The talons on the warglaives really put it over the edge. 10/10

1 Like

beautiful. love the robe 10/10

1 Like

9/10 I like it but it needs more blue.

2 Likes

9/10

It’s not easy being green.

1 Like

9/10 The boots are nice. I would change the weapon though as it doesn’t fit with the outfit.

1 Like

I’d give 8.5/10. I like the theme, but the boots feel off to me.

2 Likes

that is a solid dwarf warrior mog, 10/10 easy for me

I don’t think Armory cuts it, so I usually link mog pics:

3 Likes

That’s an amazing mog, she is one mighty barbarian.

10/10

2 Likes

A fairy… A FAIRY? This is unbelievable… How dare you show me this filth… This… INSULT.

This world has really crumbled and soaked in the… “we are family”… and into flowers and cuteness… what have we become.

9/10 :smiley: ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪᴛ! ᴊᴜsᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ғᴀɴ ᴏғ ᴘɪxᴇʟs ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏʙᴇ

2 Likes

10/10 Orc Smash

1 Like

Honestly? Not really feeling your mog. The proportions of a goblin also aren’t really flattering to it, either.

4/10

so cool. you’re like an extra terrestrial 10/10

space marine 10/10

1 Like

Not bad at all. I’d maybe change the belt and headpiece, but a good look overall.

8/10

1 Like

An effective balance and arrangement of mass and color, but despite the shoulder fire, I still get an overall feel of palette dullness. Regardless: a viable look for a brutish Warrior.

Excellent
Good :ballot_box_with_check:
Fair
Poor

1 Like

9/10, something about the red feels a little out of place.

1 Like

7.5/10

Paladins aren’t my vibe, but your set up is simple, neat and flows terrifically.

Maybe consider donning some white or yellow war paint to mix the notes of your aesthetic. That to me would put you at a 9. The straight black fur is just too much of a contrast for my eyes to deal with.

1 Like

very nice mog 10/10
how do you guys like my new cube helmet?

3 Likes

hehe! 10/10

1 Like

7/10 kinda bland needs more color.

I like trial of valor usualy i go green but red stands out. Man i wish the reclaiming gilnaes xmog shows up on me but i usualy end up naked i look realy good in it.

1 Like