Rate the transmog above you (Part 1)

almost perfect. just need different weapon 9.9/10

1 Like

It’s simple but I really love the blacks and greens together also love how your eye color matches too.

10/10

1 Like

Not a bad shaman mog, but it doesn’t really suit a female Pandaren, IMO. Maybe change the pants, too.

Taken on it’s own merits, it’s a perfectly fine mog, though.

8/10

1 Like

This is a 9/10 easy. The idea of this character being a member of a sunken crewship is spot on.

The 10 piece would be with what you chose for a mount and pet!

Well done!

1 Like

(Please skip this post for rating, responding to above post)

Welp, my mount is the Slime Serpent. Perfectly matches colorwise, and it looks like a deep-sea eel, so it fits thematically. Pet is Barnaby. Really, really wish there was a skeleton parrot pet, but there isn’t one to my knowledge. A skeleton pirate monkey will have to do.

(Again, please skip this post for rating)

1 Like

It’s not loading the one above you for me so I will rate yours even though you said not to, the mount and the pet definitely add to it though imo. 10/10

This transmog is kinda boring but I think it works really well for this character, I tried it on a different one without blue skin and it was awful

Edit: you can’t really see the weapon or cape but it’s supposed to be kind of a blue/brown, swooshy, sharp, feral theme (mostly just a legion pvp set though)

1 Like

I’ll say 8/10. It does look good and fits a Druid well but it’s almost a full set so I can’t go higher on the rating.

2 Likes

7/10 It screams Shaman, but I do a lot of people running that transmog

1 Like

Not bad, but your weapon isn’t showing. I assume it’s just the legendary un-mogged, by your profile. Red and silver is a good look, but you’ve got alot of different hues of red and silver going on there, so they don’t 100% match well.

7/10

1 Like

Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn. 6/10

1 Like

You look really cool; pun intended.

8/10

1 Like

my diametric opposite on the priest scale. its flashy but not in a gaudy way. it fits you.
10/10

1 Like

I rate you a “Someday san’layn will be playable”/10.

I want to see a dark ranger face with that transmog.

Love the mix of cloth and metal, color coordination is spot on~
One of the best Worgen transmogs I’ve seen so far 10/10! :smiley:

2 Likes

9/10 Good mix of practical and fantastic. The boots are slightly on the light side.

2 Likes

Now THAT is a fantastic set. Literally the only thing I would change would be the weapon. Doesn’t quite fit what you’ve got there. But everything else is amazing.

9.5/10

2 Likes

I really like this mog. Good job. 10/10

1 Like

3/10. Low effort. Basic items. All matches atleast.

2/10. Not really my vibe, but the helm and dress match atleast.

Figures I would get the contrarian rating me.

Anyways, I can’t see your Armory. I assume it’s because your avatar is a human but your race is listed as a troll.